+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot download IMM1294 form (Application for study permit form) .

saqib1989

Dec 6, 2013
Hey guys ,

I cannot download IMM1294 form (Application for study permit form) while i am applying study permit online. can anyone please send me the form on my below mentioned email ID

muhammadsaqib19@gmail.com

Will be very much thankful to you for your support and co-operation.

JJsantana07

Aug 12, 2015
You can try to download it using another browser.

I had the same issue, I was using Google Chrome and couldn't download it, if this is your case than use Internet Explorer.

Warning! Don't go and download the form from any other webpages, they might have an outdated version of the form.

Greetings!

melaine

Dec 24, 2015
hello, please could you please send me the link as well? i can't apply online. melamour192@yahoo.fr

Soufieh

Jun 2, 2016
Hey everyone!
I am having the same problem, could someone send the form over to me too?

vadmancs28@gmail.com

Thank you

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

JJsantana07 said:
You can try to download it using another browser.

I had the same issue, I was using Google Chrome and couldn't download it, if this is your case than use Internet Explorer.

Warning! Don't go and download the form from any other webpages, they might have an outdated version of the form.

Greetings!

Make more sense.

mihachris

May 5, 2016
Download the document and don't open it via Browser, but through Adobe Acrobat Reader on your PC. You need to have installed Acrobat first.

fiddlinfool

Jun 20, 2016
Would someone be kind enough to email me the form as well? My email is <fourteenpines@yahoo.com>. I don't ask this lightly since I have tried many different ways, even on my friend's PC with IE. None of my Apple computers or devices could download the application even after updating Acrobat and trying various clicks.
This is a problem that is worth someone's time to officially look into; between different forum postings there are numerous people having the same problem and even if it's mostly a Mac issue there are plenty of us out there with Macs, especially students wanting to apply. Thank you in advance.

FMJeb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
fiddlinfool said:
Would someone be kind enough to email me the form as well? My email is <fourteenpines@yahoo.com>. I don't ask this lightly since I have tried many different ways, even on my friend's PC with IE. None of my Apple computers or devices could download the application even after updating Acrobat and trying various clicks.
This is a problem that is worth someone's time to officially look into; between different forum postings there are numerous people having the same problem and even if it's mostly a Mac issue there are plenty of us out there with Macs, especially students wanting to apply. Thank you in advance.
I sent it to you