+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot complete medicals for my non-accompanying children

AhmadQ

Jul 15, 2012
Hi,

This week I received medical request for me and my family members.

The problem is that they send me medical requests for my non-accompanying children from previous marriage, however I don’t have any contact with my former spouse and I so cannot conduct medical for my non-accompanying children.

I already informed the visa office before that I cannot conduct medical examinations for them, because they live with their mother (ex-wife) and under her sole custody and I don’t have any contact with her.
In addition, I submitted detailed explanation letter along with official correspondences between my lawyer and my ex-wife's lawyer shows clearly that my ex-wife refuses to allow my children doing medical examinations, in addition to notarized statutory declaration to visa office in this regard.

I sent email to London visa office explain the situation to them with the same documents that I submitted before attached with the email.
However, I didn’t receive any response from their side up to now.

I noticed that medical requests emails are auto generated emails and so it could be sent to me by mistake, so anybody has this happened with him?

And I don’t know what options do I have now as I cannot complete medicals for my-accompanying children?

Anybody who had in similar situation, could please share his experience with me?

Thanks,
Ahmad

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AhmadQ said:
Hi,

This week I received medical request for me and my family members.

The problem is that they send me medical requests for my non-accompanying children from previous marriage, however I don't have any contact with my former spouse and I so cannot conduct medical for my non-accompanying children.

I already informed the visa office before that I cannot conduct medical examinations for them, because they live with their mother (ex-wife) and under her sole custody and I don't have any contact with her.
In addition, I submitted detailed explanation letter along with official correspondences between my lawyer and my ex-wife's lawyer shows clearly that my ex-wife refuses to allow my children doing medical examinations, in addition to notarized statutory declaration to visa office in this regard.

I sent email to London visa office explain the situation to them with the same documents that I submitted before attached with the email.
However, I didn't receive any response from their side up to now.

I noticed that medical requests emails are auto generated emails and so it could be sent to me by mistake, so anybody has this happened with him?

And I don't know what options do I have now as I cannot complete medicals for my-accompanying children?

Anybody who had in similar situation, could please share his experience with me?

Thanks,
Ahmad
Hello,

If there is any way you can convince our ex-wife to allow your children to do their medical exams, try to do so. Explain to her that doing the medical exam does not mean they will get a visa, become PRs, or move to Canada. It just means that if circumstances change you retain the right to sponsor them as family members and apply for them to become PRs. That would require her permission, so she still would retain control of the situation. However, allowing them to do the medical exams gives them the opportunity to keep their options open should circumstances change.

If you are unable to do the medical exams at all, then you will need to sign a document that confirms your understanding of the situation and excludes your children from family class for ever before your application is approved.

AhmadQ

Jul 15, 2012
Thanks Oh Canadian for your reply.

With regard to my ex-wife I already tried my best with her however she even refuses any contact from my side, and so I communicated this issue to her form my lawyer to hers, and her lawyer sent us letter states that she refused to do medical for the children.

And I already submitted (December, 2013) this document along with notarized statutory declaration states that I understand that if my children not exmined then they will be no longer of the family members class and I cannot sponsor them in the future.

However I didn't receive any comment from visa officer regarding these documents, so he didn't even told me that my documents were rejected.
The visa officer just ignored them, or is it possible that he sent medical requests for my non-accompanying children by mistake?

I am in very difficult situation and I am afraid that after all of that and when things come to good end, my application could be rejected because of something out of my control.

Thanks

OhCanadiana said:
Hello,

If there is any way you can convince our ex-wife to allow your children to do their medical exams, try to do so. Explain to her that doing the medical exam does not mean they will get a visa, become PRs, or move to Canada. It just means that if circumstances change you retain the right to sponsor them as family members and apply for them to become PRs. That would require her permission, so she still would retain control of the situation. However, allowing them to do the medical exams gives them the opportunity to keep their options open should circumstances change.

If you are unable to do the medical exams at all, then you will need to sign a document that confirms your understanding of the situation and excludes your children from family class for ever before your application is approved.

nice lady

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
IELTS Request
done and sent
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
27-6-2013
Med's Done....
3-7-2013
Passport Req..
3-1-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-1-2014
LANDED..........
12-0302014
Very simple dont worry all what you need is to contact yr visa office and explain ur situation they will send ur statutory declaration and you will take it to the canaian embassy where you are resident and sign it infront of them and then you send it back to ur visa office

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AhmadQ said:
Thanks Oh Canadian for your reply.

With regard to my ex-wife I already tried my best with her however she even refuses any contact from my side, and so I communicated this issue to her form my lawyer to hers, and her lawyer sent us letter states that she refused to do medical for the children.

And I already submitted (December, 2013) this document along with notarized statutory declaration states that I understand that if my children not exmined then they will be no longer of the family members class and I cannot sponsor them in the future.

However I didn't receive any comment from visa officer regarding these documents, so he didn't even told me that my documents were rejected.
The visa officer just ignored them, or is it possible that he sent medical requests for my non-accompanying children by mistake?

I am in very difficult situation and I am afraid that after all of that and when things come to good end, my application could be rejected because of something out of my control.

Thanks
If you already sent them the declaration, just reply back to the request reminding them of the situation. It's possible that someone missed the declaration before sending the request.

Don't worry - this won't cause a rejection :) You just need to communicate with them.

AhmadQ

Jul 15, 2012
Thanks all,

I contacted London visa office to explain the situation to them, and they told me to ignore medical requests for my non-accompanying children as they were sent by mistake.
So everything should be okay hopefully.

Vennila

Apr 29, 2014
Hi,

I am applying for FSW May 2014 slot.. I have the same scenario which seems to be a nightmare. My ex hold full custody of my child and I may not take my child for medicals. Reading your post was a respite. Kindly let me know how was the communication made to visa office as I will be applying as a single applicant with my child as non-accompanying. Thanks a ton.