+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot apply for PCC from India coz of COVID-19

Jun 19, 2020
Hi,

I cannot apply for PCC at the moment coz of COVID-19 from India.
1. Does PCC fall in eligibility criteria? I mean if it falls under eligibility criteria then I have to submit PCC with work permit application. If not submitted with work permit application(due to COVID-19) then rejection chances could increase.
OR
2. Can I apply for work permit without PCC and will submit it to High Commission later once I will get it? Please enlighten.

Regards

Agim Chikodi

Jun 14, 2020
Hi,

1. Does PCC fall in eligibility criteria? I mean if it falls under eligibility criteria then I have to submit PCC with work permit application. If not submitted with work permit application(due to COVID-19) then rejection chances could increase.
OR
2. Can I apply for work permit without PCC and will submit it to High Commission later once I will get it? Please enlighten.

Regards

Agim Chikodi

Jun 14, 2020
Thank you so much sir to hearing from you sir . I am still waiting for your response sir . I am really interested for the job . please help me to get this job opportunity thank .

Agim Chikodi

Jun 14, 2020
Hi,

OR
2. Can I apply for work permit without PCC and will submit it to High Commission later once I will get it? Please enlighten. Thank for the information sir , I am waiting for you sir . What you are saying ture .So please ever you are doing .I am with you for this job opportunity thank Sir. From Agim Chikodi

Regards

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi,

OR

Regards

You can still get PCC during COVID19 lockdown. I got mine from India in 14 days.

Jun 19, 2020
You can still get PCC during COVID19 lockdown. I got mine from India in 14 days.
Hi thanks for your reply. I am from dehradun and at the moment they are not processing PCC applications. I have been suggested to apply for work permit without PCC and submit it later once you would receive it. Will this move affect my work permit application?

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
PCC for work permit? I never submitted PCC for work permit applications/extensions in the past 6 years of me being in canada. I only thought you need it when you immigrate to canada.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi thanks for your reply. I am from dehradun and at the moment they are not processing PCC applications. I have been suggested to apply for work permit without PCC and submit it later once you would receive it. Will this move affect my work permit application?
First of all make sure you need PCC for Work permit.
and if you still need PCC what you can do is fill the form online on passport india website then send a email to your regional passport officer explaining the situation and he will help you to book the appointment to your nearest passport seva kendra. I did the same for my wife's PCC.

Bhoomika2701

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi There, is it mandatory to get your wife's name added to your passport for PCC? I have an ITA to submit, please suggest.