+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannada fresh graduate immigration

Karlbterrani

Dec 24, 2019
To whom it may concern,
I am a civil engineering fresh graduate from an accredited university in lebanon and i am planning to immigrate to canada. In fact , i don't know much about the process and whether i should secure a job in order to be eligible for immigration etc... my main question is : if i am not planning to pursue a master's degree in canada , is it hard to find a job in the construction field coming fron an intern

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Note that if your a student in Canada you can work 20 hrs a week maximum. The construction industry needs workers but you must obtain an LMIA or permit to work. The EE or Express Entry is good for quick immigration if you qualify. If you get admission from a University the Government insists on 25k upfront for tuition and living expenses. You must have this before you get a Student Visa. In Canada, all Engineers must be Provincially certified to practice. I have included the Governments Come to Canada Tool for you to figure out the requirements.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
To whom it may concern,
I am a civil engineering fresh graduate from an accredited university in lebanon and i am planning to immigrate to canada. In fact , i don't know much about the process and whether i should secure a job in order to be eligible for immigration etc... my main question is : if i am not planning to pursue a master's degree in canada , is it hard to find a job in the construction field coming fron an intern
You won't qualify for immigration without work experience. You should focus on getting at least one year of skilled work experience before you look into immigrating to Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Note that if your a student in Canada you can work 20 hrs a week maximum. The construction industry needs workers but you must obtain an LMIA or permit to work. The EE or Express Entry is good for quick immigration if you qualify. If you get admission from a University the Government insists on 25k upfront for tuition and living expenses. You must have this before you get a Student Visa. In Canada, all Engineers must be Provincially certified to practice. I have included the Governments Come to Canada Tool for you to figure out the requirements.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html
Canada actually has quite a lot of civil engineers and it can be quite challenging to get a job. The construction jobs tend to be in the skilled trades.