+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancelling WES order

Shanshui

May 17, 2014
Guys, I have already paid for WES ECA but I have not yet sent my documents. For some reason, I need to cancel the assessment part. Can I cancel the order and have it refunded?

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Yes you can cancel your order. Just mail to customer service from their website and they will issue a refund less $20 processing charges
Hope this helps

Cheers
Ron

MustafaA

Jan 25, 2016
Hye,

I have also paid to WES on 03/18/17 for EC. But one of my document was missing. I will get my document from my school after 15days and then I will courier the whole bunch of documents to WES. I don't want my order to cancel.Will WES accept my documents for EC after 25days from 03/18/17?

Expert opinion is required.

Thanks!

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MustafaA said:
Hye,

I have also paid to WES on 03/18/17 for EC. But one of my document was missing. I will get my document from my school after 15days and then I will courier the whole bunch of documents to WES. I don't want my order to cancel.Will WES accept my documents for EC after 25days from 03/18/17?

Thanks!
No problem. You can take a long time (not sure there is a limit). I paid in September and they got my last documents in February. In my case I took over 4 months to mail everything.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
MustafaA said:
Hye,

Thanks!
No issues. Myself created order on December 16th 2016 & all mine documents received @ WES on March 13th 2017. Just go ahead and submit your documents.

James.

Oct 23, 2017
Hi
My profile is created by my friend, He put my degree as Bachelor of mechanical engineering instead of Bachelor of engineering in mechanical.
I want to change it but there no option after completing the application..please clarify..It's problem or not

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hi everyone,
Due to a mistake I requested WES to cancel my application. Does anyone know how long it takes for the cancellation to take place? Your help is apprciated

Spradeep

Jun 2, 2018
Hi everyone,
Due to a mistake I requested WES to cancel my application. Does anyone know how long it takes for the cancellation to take place? Your help is apprciated

Hi
Can u please guide me on how to cancel it, as even i made a mistake

Abdullah Baig

Aug 29, 2023
To whom it may concern,
World education services (WES)
Hello, i was processing for eca for someone else and i accidentaly made paymemt of someone else, i want to make payment for this refrence number (6150844) -Sakina Ghafoor- but i accidentally made payment of this (6154278) - Hammad Jamil -
Please look into it and let me know if i can switch payment to another account or (WES) will refund.
Thankyou

Aug 16, 2023
To whom it may concern,
World education services (WES)
Hello, i was processing for eca for someone else and i accidentaly made paymemt of someone else, i want to make payment for this refrence number (6150844) -Sakina Ghafoor- but i accidentally made payment of this (6154278) - Hammad Jamil -
Please look into it and let me know if i can switch payment to another account or (WES) will refund.
Thankyou
hey want to cancelled wes account nd need refund please guide me how did you do that