+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cancelled passport query

nitingpt09

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi, my last passport was going to expire in Jan 2018. So in 2017 i went for reissue of the passport. Now my old passport in cancelled.
however, my Ielts and all travel history is in that passport.

1.Do I need to add that passport details in travel documents section.
2. Do i need to upload scans of old passport ?

Marty_

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
Hi, my last passport was going to expire in Jan 2018. So in 2017 i went for reissue of the passport. Now my old passport in cancelled.
however, my Ielts and all travel history is in that passport.

1.Do I need to add that passport details in travel documents section. - DO NOT add any old passport number in your EE PR application. Only mention the new passport details.
2. Do i need to upload scans of old passport ? - You can upload your old passport pages,stamps along with your new passport. I have done the same thing as I had applied for a new passport as well. Also add a covering letter.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
We had the same issue, with both IELTS and travel history in old passport. We only submitted our renewed passports information, and included all travel information from the previous passports on the application. You can always mention on the LOE if it makes you feel better, but we had no issues.

Reactions: Deekap

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
We had the same issue, with both IELTS and travel history in old passport. We only submitted our renewed passports information, and included all travel information from the previous passports on the application. You can always mention on the LOE if it makes you feel better, but we had no issues.
Hey, we are in a similar situation. Can you clarify few things. My husbands passport is going to expire and we are applying for a new one. Do we have to include scan of old passports? If yes, then where? In passport section along with the new one. Secondly about the travel history. He is a dependent one. Do we have to include his old passports travel details? In personal history or travel history? Thanks a lot in advance

melmathews

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
23-04-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2018
Hey, we are in a similar situation. Can you clarify few things. My husbands passport is going to expire and we are applying for a new one. Do we have to include scan of old passports? If yes, then where? In passport section along with the new one. Secondly about the travel history. He is a dependent one. Do we have to include his old passports travel details? In personal history or travel history? Thanks a lot in advance
Hey Deekap, since this is a new passport (under application), I'd say include a scan of the old copy along with the old passport scan.You'll get a placeholder to include travel documents of the dependant at time of document upload.

You will need to enter all travel details for past 10 years..For short duration trips you can include it in the travel history (if he was employed at the time, you'd have mentioned it in the personal history anyways)..

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada

We didn't include the old passport pages, I'm pretty sure when we submitted it specifically asked for current passport info only. However, I don't see how it could hurt if you. We did include all travel details from old passports, and there was a lot including my visas from 2 other countries. This was included when we submitted the eAPR, and I believe it was in travel history. If you include both passports, I'd be sure to mention it in the LOE to avoid any confusion or delays. So in short, we included all travel details and current passport, but not old passports pages.

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi, I have mentioned my active current passport as well as cancelled one in the eAPR filed, will that be a problem? What can i do now?