+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cancelation of PCC plzz do reply it is urgent

ajayrrk

Mar 6, 2014
Hello guys

One of my frnds got his visa approved to study in Canada

The prob he is currently facing is that he applied for PCC which is not required in his case .

He worked in chennai for few months and currently he is staying in Hyderabad where he applied his PCC from.

Now when the police came to his house for verification he mentioned about working in chennai, they noted the same and went away. And now his status shows incomplete and he has to pay extra 5000 so that they can do verification in chennai too WHR he is no longer staying

So now he want to cancel his PCC application. Will that reflect anything bad on his profile. Will the be any problem while going to Canada at emigration check at the airport

Experts who got any idea about this kind of situation. Plzz help my frnd is worried a lot about this

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are two possibilities here. First, the PCC would be directly given to the person whose applied for it. If that is the case, then there's nothing to be worried about, if you don't collect your PCC and have already received your visa stamp, you can be on your way to canada without a hitch.

The second possibility ( which happens in many countries) is that the police directly sends its PCC certificates to the CHC. If that's the case, I am not really sure how it plays out. In my experience, indian police/passport seva does not send PCC's to the CHC, you have to collect them in person.

ajayrrk

Mar 6, 2014
kaulvirus said:
There are two possibilities here. First, the PCC would be directly given to the person whose applied for it. If that is the case, then there's nothing to be worried about, if you don't collect your PCC and have already received your visa stamp, you can be on your way to canada without a hitch.

The second possibility ( which happens in many countries) is that the police directly sends its PCC certificates to the CHC. If that's the case, I am not really sure how it plays out. In my experience, indian police/passport seva does not send PCC's to the CHC, you have to collect them in person.

Thanks

Only thing is he applied for PCC and now he want to cancel it since its taking lot of time and he has to leave to Canada

He can go ahead with that rite