+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cancel representative-Anyone used to/ plan to cancel your representative, pls jo

BlueSun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
Med's Request
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
Cancel representative-Anyone used to/ plan to cancel your representative, pls share & help

I have been experiencing terrified service provided by a Canadian immigration lawyer in Canada.

After 2 years since receiving my 1st deposit, they performed very bad causing the delay in the process. 2 years later, I had to do my own research & coached them what to do with lots of pressures and arising expenses. Finally, just got Nomination from the province. I have paid them 2 times for provincial works and decided not to continue with them for federal steps.

My question: 1) Do I have to use the form "Use of Representative" to declare Cancel Representative and send to the provincial Nominee program (which already issued nomination successfully)?
2) Do I have to attach the form "Use of Representative" to declare Cancel Representative and send to CIO when applying for PR?

Can this bad lawyer affect PNP and/ or CIC to make negative decision on my case?

I am so stressful with this lawyer for years... and still...

Thanks a lot for your sharing!

Amit1529

Aug 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Dec-2016
Doc's Request.
08-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi,

Were you able to cancel the representaive ?

What is the correct process to cancel the representative after receiving the PNP and AOR.

The lawyer is asking for additional amount for expediting the process at their end and BOWP.

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Amit1529 said:
Hi,

Were you able to cancel the representaive ?

What is the correct process to cancel the representative after receiving the PNP and AOR.

The lawyer is asking for additional amount for expediting the process at their end and BOWP.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp

Call CIC and confirm with them that this person is no longer your representative...they do not have any control over how long it takes CIC to process your application.

so asking for more money to speed up your application is just a scam...i would report them to CIC. This is a fraud.

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hi guys..can you let me know if the representative gets notified if we cancel them? or is it that they just stop getting our mails and notifications?

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
But do you have your login credentials for the EE profile if you cancel the representative now? I thought they don't share with the clients their login details and necessary info. Just checking.

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You can link your profile to a new login...u just need ur application number for that...they don't share their login details

oluwa.seun

Aug 8, 2018
Please can anyone who has previously cancelled a representative confirm if representatives are notified when/after they are cancelled. Thanks

incognito101

Feb 13, 2021
I want to cancel my representative.We had informed ircc 3 months back about my new born but haven't received any update yet. My representative has provided his email address in the application. If ircc sends him any communication for new born addition over the mail during the portal transfer,would I be able to see the requested documents in portal?

Is there any chance I could lose that communication?

Also , could the representative do any harm to my application like withdrawal of application as they have all details of my application.
I posted the video for pulling the application above your question (Advice: Do not hire that guy!!!).
My application was pulled instantly and I think I added my email address and that was it, I did not lose anything.

Any communication should be added in the portal but I am not too sure about mail communication since I have not received anything like that.

Also , could the representative do any harm to my application like withdrawal of application as they have all details of my application.
It depends at the stage of your application, but basically if he is your representative he can do anything, but he have a licence and you can complain to IRCC if he does something like that. But I am not aware of your entire situation, for example: if you did not pay your fees then maybe he can.

You need to know what are you doing, don't do anything you will regret.