+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadore/ Conestoga/ Durham - Which is more flexible for international students?

Akash Mehta

Oct 12, 2015
Hello everyone.. I'm from Automotive background with work experience of 8 years..

Profile:
BE Mech - 87%
MBA Operations Management - 8.4CGPA
IELTS Overall - 7
Work profile - Manager (Product Development)

Now I'm exploring the colleges and course which are relevant for me.. I'm looking specifically for colleges because course fees of universities are more.

So far, I have shortlisted the below mentioned colleges for the course - Project Management.

1. Conestoga
2. Durham
3. Canadore

My expectations is college should be flexible towards international students, not too strict and treat me as a school student with lot of assignments etc.
I should be able to spend more time on my part time jobs.

So I'm looking for your inputs regarding these colleges on this perspective. If you have any other suggestions for my profile other than these colleges, Pls feel free to share.. I would be happy to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards,

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What do you mean by ”liberal” for international students as that is a political term. You have a MBA so why a college program in Project Managment? PM is an international program that can be taken in almost any country or even online. You have to go to school full time and can only work up to 20 hours off campus.

Akash Mehta

Oct 12, 2015
What I meant was, college shouldn't be so strict on attendance and assignments.. I'm not saying completely no to those.. But they should be considerate about students career also at the same time..