+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadore college

yashwanthp

Jul 10, 2019
i got admission in canadore college for may intake 2020...in construction project management....,i had completed graduation in civil engg. and offering graduate certificate in canada...is there any chance of getting rejection of visa...

Rizzx9

Sep 28, 2019
i got admission in canadore college for may intake 2020...in construction project management....,i had completed graduation in civil engg. and offering graduate certificate in canada...is there any chance of getting rejection of visa...
Canadore college, which campus?

jacob4774

Jul 24, 2020
Hi

I have received offer letter for 1 year business management from canadore Scarborough campus as per the offer letter it states that it is 1 year course but the course is of 2 semester which is 8 months

So will i get work permit for 1 year or just 8 months ?

Nowhere in the offer letter it mentions that it's a 8 months course, will the remaining four month is considered as vacation

yashwanthp

Jul 10, 2019
Hi

I have received offer letter for 1 year business management from canadore Scarborough campus as per the offer letter it states that it is 1 year course but the course is of 2 semester which is 8 months

So will i get work permit for 1 year or just 8 months ?

Nowhere in the offer letter it mentions that it's a 8 months course, will the remaining four month is considered as vacation
hi have you got visa?