+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadore College Jan2020

anmols52

Oct 15, 2019
Hello Guys,

I've received an offer letter for Supply Chain Management for Jan'20, and on the offer letter it is mentioned that the delivery location of my course in Brampton. However, i'm not able to find any review, photo or even location of this campus on the google maps. Does anyone of you have any info regarding the same?

anyone123

Sep 6, 2019
Hello Guys,

I've received an offer letter for Supply Chain Management for Jan'20, and on the offer letter it is mentioned that the delivery location of my course in Brampton. However, i'm not able to find any review, photo or even location of this campus on the google maps. Does anyone of you have any info regarding the same?
hii even i got my offer letter from the same campus and now i had paid my all fees . my consultan said that this is the newly opened campus thats why its not registered

anyone123

Sep 6, 2019
Hello Guys,

and did uh applied for it or not