+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian work permit from Doha Qatar ??

ximense

Jun 10, 2019
Dear ximense,

No he applied from Muscat, Oman on 3rd Feb-2019. Visa responsible office is Abu Dhabi, UAE
He did not give any interview but only medical because his Noc is 4212 (Developmental Service Worker).

lets hope for the best and keep in touch....!
Dear @Raja_4u

it is great news so now also Oman is under Abu Dhabi immigration service because of that maybe we are waiting for more than other countries.

i hope that all of us get a piece of very good news this week so we can enjoy EID with our families

ximense

Jun 10, 2019
Hi @Raja_4u

Greetings of the day

I didn't get any feedback from my agent till now, I'm 25 weeks and 4 days weeks waiting since the submission day.

Today new Update on the website for processing time:

From UAE 30 weeks processing time !!
From Qatar 26 weeks processing time!!

its become higher each week i don't know the reason behind not treating each file correspond to each country of submission.

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hi @Raja_4u

Greetings of the day

I didn't get any feedback from my agent till now, I'm 25 weeks and 4 days weeks waiting since the submission day.

Today new Update on the website for processing time:

From UAE 30 weeks processing time !!
From Qatar 26 weeks processing time!!

its become higher each week i don't know the reason behind not treating each file correspond to each country of submission.
Dear ximense,

Yeh u r right , this is total insane more then half of the year for processing what is this ?

I need to join ofc in apirl 2019 i dont know my job will remain or not if i got visa than what i will do with visa only again i need to search job again and then apply lmia and wait again 6 months to get new wp what is this

ximense

Jun 10, 2019
Dear ximense,

Did u send web form ?

lets hope for the best and keep in touch....!
Dear @Raja_4u

Good morning

Happy Friday to you and all others

I can’t understand what’s going on in immigration office AbuDhabi ???
It’s making me very sad about my application.
When I heared that someone get the golden call I become more happier for him but when I saw that become 30 weeks it’s something’s strange.And my agent keep quite and calm nothing to do from his side it’s all about the immigration.

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Dear @Raja_4u

Good morning

Happy Friday to you and all others

I can’t understand what’s going on in immigration office AbuDhabi ???
It’s making me very sad about my application.
When I heared that someone get the golden call I become more happier for him but when I saw that become 30 weeks it’s something’s strange.And my agent keep quite and calm nothing to do from his side it’s all about the immigration.
We need to create a Whatsap group with all ppl who applied from Qatar so to understand better about each situation and timeline.

What you think about this ??
Hi

We have already group can u send me number i will inform group admin to add u aswell

Reactions: Azizo1

Gopsingh

Oct 30, 2019
Dear all
Greetings from Doha Qatar

DId anyone applied before to a Canadian work permit from Doha Qatar ??
how long take as the real process since you give the fingerprint ??
I mean out of what the website gives as processing time.

Did anyone make the embassy interview or VFS interview?

many thanks
Hi i applied from doha qatar driver work permit with lmia in 27 march 2019. But there is no any reply from abudhabi. Canada embassy.

sohail517

Nov 2, 2019
Hello all,
I see all of you have applied for work permit through some consultant in Canada.can you please guide me if you found a job through a consultant or you found it on your own ?i have 3 years of experience in IT and I’m looking to move to Canada on WP or PR .
Please help

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hello all
Do anyone got approval for their work visa.
Or any update

Hi,

Got medical request letter on 28 Nov 2019 from IRCC Abu dhabi after 40 weeks and 2 days...

Applied on 19 feb and bio done on 24 Feb 2019 .

Lets hope for the best ...