+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Work Experience

salvadorposse

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, when you are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A, B, does the system automatically count your experience years? My wife will have 1 year of work experience here in Canada in Sept, and since the express entry does not include day, only month and year of the date you start working... if its automatically updated, will it be at beginning or end of September? Thanks

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hi, when you are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A, B, does the system automatically count your experience years? My wife will have 1 year of work experience here in Canada in Sept, and since the express entry does not include day, only month and year of the date you start working... if its automatically updated, will it be at beginning or end of September? Thanks
Hi, as far as I know you will need to proof the one year. Ie. the employment letter should state the start date if you are claiming the one year Canadian experience.

salvadorposse

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, as far as I know you will need to proof the one year. Ie. the employment letter should state the start date if you are claiming the one year Canadian experience.
Thanks, but that is how to prove it, what I want to know is how and when will I get the points...

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You'll prove it with a reference letter from her employer.

It is updated automatically if she has an active profile and considering the system is garbage it might be updated even before she completes a year of canadian work experience.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Thanks, but that is how to prove it, what I want to know is how and when will I get the points...
It is part of the series of questions you answer and if you click yes it will give you the points you claim to have. Then when you get the ITA you will need to substantiate all the points you are claiming for. The employment letter and reference letter would need to proof the Canadian employment (experience) and the 1 year she is claiming for. This same goes for everything else.

salvadorposse

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for your efforts but still not get it, I know we have to prove everything...what I am talking about is that the system does not ask you how many years of experience you have, you just put the date you started and finished a job... In this case my wife is currently working, and will have 1 year of working in that position in September... I want to know if the system will automatically assign the points at the beginning or end of September...

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beginning of September or earlier.

The above is irrelevant though, she should not proceed with an ITA until she actually meets the MEC for the CEC program.