+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADIAN VISA OFFICE IN CAIRO EGYPT ,,

rorohere

Jan 21, 2012
Hiiiiiii all I hope you are all doing well people that are registered for this website and participated with topic , Great to have you ,so we can all share our different experiences of the proses for the Canadian visa in Cairo,Egypt ,, and for the people reading this topic you should register also and participated with us .. anyhow
My name is Randa I start the proses of sponsoring my husband Case on Dec,18,2010 ,He's currently living in USA not a citizen ,
Got approved from provincial, and Canada within 4 month ( My lawyer received the letter with this information approval) ,, also @my home
2)They sent the file to proses to the Visa office May,15,2011 ( again another letter my lawyer received saying they have received the file @cairo embassy office ) PLUS ( Information got posted on the website like within two month after this letter ) since /15/2011 till now 20,01,2012 still waiting :-\ :'(
,, one month ago they have asked for new information about his job and they asked for pictures ,and more phone calls , i was wondering does this mean an "" interview is not necessary if they ask for this stuff ??? """" Please provide an answer
It has been 9 month waiting """ how long waiting more ?????
and last question "" every how long the status of the application changes "" ?????
Thank youuuu alllllllll we inshalah all the best

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Hi Roe,

Have you tried to get your local MP office to call immigrtion to figure out whats going on with your file? That may help you get some idea whats going on with your case hon.

rorohere

Jan 21, 2012
I have there was NO Answer !!!!!!!!! 15 month people 15 month what are we not considered Human ?????? EGYPT VISA OFFICE SUCK AND NOT FAIR AT ALL ,,,

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
I know, I agree with you. If they have all the information especially they should after 12 months, I dont understand how HOW they can keep a husband and wife away from eachother! :(

rorohere

Jan 21, 2012
yes It is very much annoying ,,any way it seems your two month behind my case , plus the stupid part is , I don't wait 12 month anymore , But I found out the Waiting Limit for our Case Is, 15 month ,and since this year is a slow one, most people are going to be 15 month wait unless their a** are lucky

U know WHAT !!! ,,,,,,,,,,, Fells Like I'm put into square room for 1 year and half and waiting to be released From it
........ thats the pain and torture I'm getting
Actually thats we are all going through ,cant wait 1 more month than i will orde Caipes i will have to know where the hell is my file at ???? I know I'm not the president daughter to have my case done with 3 to 5 month , But we are talking about millions of people thats are all not being treated equally :

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
I agree with you 1000000000000000000000 percent!!!! I want to order the CAIPS too. Let me know please if it works great.......Gosh thats another problem because its costing more money just to do that...... they want us to stress go crazy and then be broke.....lol

I have seen so many people on here get through less than 7 months, i just dont understand it? grrrrrrr.....

missdodo

Oct 23, 2012
There is A Facebook page for cairo Visa office Delays

Hi allllll My Name Dina Please all Join The Facebook Page Regarding Cairo Visa Office Delay's we can all talk about the issues there ..
Simply Like and Keep Track of what's happening in that office !!

Search On Facebook for ( Cairo Visa Office Delays for Pr Process )