+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Visa Expert ...Urgent Help Please

Jan 2, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I am wondering if you can help me with my query and thank you in advance for all of you for your great job providing correct information for us.
Today I Received call from this number +16462050801 and +19179798838and they asked me why I didn’t complete the application through their website canadianvisaexpert.com and honestly the reason why I didn’t finished the application because they asked for some payments to be done in order to start the process.
But I didn’t tell them this because I was having a feeling that it might be Scam Fraud but they said that they will assist me with providing PR to Canada and they asked me a lot of questions including my Education and my Work experience plus my age Etc… than they provide me with username which 9 digits number and Password to access my application online and they asked me to compete it online and submit my Cv as well.
Now what I want to know is those people are trust and they have approved agreement from Canadian Go-vernement or they want only to steal our money because I didn’t provide them any CC details but they said that they will call me after tomorrow in order to give them my cc details to deduct the amount of 564 USD for family package including my wife.
The below is the email that I got from them this afternoon
Your help its really appriciated

Dear Youssef Oummane,

We are pleased to confirm that we have received your finished application successfully and we are excited to help you start the process of fulfilling your Canadian dream!

You will receive your detailed assessment from our immigration consultants within 60 days, regarding your eligibility and options for immigrating to Canada.

Once your assessment is completed by our immigration consultants, you will be notified by email and you will be able to log into your application to view the full assessment.

Please note that if you potentially qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Visa, as this is a versatile program with requirements constantly changing, your application details will remain in the system for the next 12 months. During this time our immigration consultants will match the most suitable type of visa to your profile, which will give you the best chance of making the move to Canada.

If you have any problems viewing your assessment, or require any assistance, please feel free to contact our helpdesk or call us at any time on: +1 - 647 - 930 - 0901

Best regards,

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CANADIAN VISA EXPERT
TEL: +1 - 647 - 930 - 0901
EMAIL: csr@canadianvisaexpert.com

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You might want to read through some reviews before you give them any money:

http://www.scambook.com/company/view/98638/Canadian-Visa-Expert

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/canadian-visa-experts-i039m-tired-of-them-c644660.html

tomsniper

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18
AOR Received.
May 19
Med's Done....
April 1
Don't do it, you can do everything by your self. www.cic.gc.ca

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Don't do it. Do it yourself, so is everyone else is doing. Time is different now, and every information is easily available on internet.

Justice2015

Aug 1, 2015
My friend Canadian Visa Expert are a pure scam, if you paid them maybe this review which reveals their real identity can assist you:

canadianvisareview.com/review/canadian-visa-expert-review

sselim

Jul 30, 2015
You can do this on your own, you will find all the information you need on this forum and if you have any questions throughout the process, people who have already passed this stage will gladly assist you.
If at any stage you decided you want to go for an immigration consultant help, you can always consider the owners of this site (Campbell Cohen), they are good.

Good luck!