+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian University admission as an International student with GED.

Axesul

Oct 3, 2020
Hello, I have 10th grade and GED qualification, will Canadian universities accept me for Undergraduate degrees? Does GED count as high school equivalent if you are an International student?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You have to look at the admissions for each university you are interested in. Completion of the GED may meet the high school diploma requirement for admissions. But, you must also complete all required subjects for the program(s) to which you have applied. For example for some Ontario universities GED examination results are NOT considered equivalent to the completion of Ontario grade 12 U/M courses.

Axesul

Oct 3, 2020
I am mainly looking to apply for Brandon University. I don't know what else to do after GED.(except IELTS)

costeltin

Jul 9, 2020
Hello, I have 10th grade and GED qualification, will Canadian universities accept me for Undergraduate degrees? Does GED count as high school equivalent if you are an International student?
Hi, I recommend you check with the school. Is your GED from the US or Canada? It can count as high school equivalent but it depends on the school.

hamba

Mar 21, 2023
Hey, do you have an update? I have the same question right now.