+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Study Permit Procesing Time Changed

khan5678

Jul 20, 2018
Hey,

I have applied on 29 June the processing time then showed 4 weeks but recently it had changed to 5. I have applied from UAE. My concern is that whether for me it stays 4 weeks or should i consider it to be 5 weeks. lets gather info on our study permits here to share our experiences. I am applying for fall semester and still no updates other that biometrics collection.

Thanks,

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Hey,

I have applied on 29 June the processing time then showed 4 weeks but recently it had changed to 5. I have applied from UAE. My concern is that whether for me it stays 4 weeks or should i consider it to be 5 weeks. lets gather info on our study permits here to share our experiences. I am applying for fall semester and still no updates other that biometrics collection.

Thanks,
Its will remain 4 weeks for you. But all the time line is approximate. So you would never know how much exat time it will take.

sarah. k

Jun 8, 2018
Hello,

I am from Iran and submitted my study permit application on June 12 to VAC center in Turkey. The processing time was 3 weeks for Turkey but it has been nearly 40 days since then and it shows the application is in process!
Do the center counts the nationality or the territory from which I applied to count the necessary processing time?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Hello,

I am from Iran and submitted my study permit application on June 12 to VAC center in Turkey. The processing time was 3 weeks for Turkey but it has been nearly 40 days since then and it shows the application is in process!
Do the center counts the nationality or the territory from which I applied to count the necessary processing time?
Center counts the territory only. But some times in background check they will enquire from your home country's also. This could take time. But in your case you need to contact IRCC. You can make a enquiry about your case. CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY (CSE). its online service available on IRCC website.

sarah. k

Jun 8, 2018
Center counts the territory only. But some times in background check they will enquire from your home country's also. This could take time. But in your case you need to contact IRCC. You can make a enquiry about your case. CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY (CSE). its online service available on IRCC website.
Many thanks for your help. For CSE, do I need to send the center an email? If so I would appreciate if you inform me about the email address.
Thanks a lot in advance.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Many thanks for your help. For CSE, do I need to send the center an email? If so I would appreciate if you inform me about the email address.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Follow these steps to submit CSE

Or by sending an email to Canada High Commission located in turkey. (ANKRA@international.gc.ca)

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Thanks a million.
One more thing. You have apllied at VAC center. Therefore, link your application online then you will be able to see online status all the time at IRCC website. Create an account at IRCC website and then enter your apllication details afyer creating account. Actually you just need to link your application id in your online account. Then you will be able to see real time processing 24/7. For more information how to link your paper based application please watch youtube videos or google the procedure.

sarah. k

Jun 8, 2018
One more thing. You have apllied at VAC center. Therefore, link your application online then you will be able to see online status all the time at IRCC website. Create an account at IRCC website and then enter your apllication details afyer creating account. Actually you just need to link your application id in your online account. Then you will be able to see real time processing 24/7. For more information how to link your paper based application please watch youtube videos or google the procedure.
Is this account( IRCC ) apart from my GCkey account?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
but the only information i can see is that my application is in progress.
Yes one there will be any changings you will be notified. Its always like this. Other than this we do not have any other platforms to check ours visa status