+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student Visa Refusal!

Nov 30, 2011
AOA Guys,
i applied for the Canadian Student visa, unfortunately the VO refused my application on the following basis:
1. Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, i am not satisfied that you:
have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition feess for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
2. your travel history
3. purpose of visit

as about the resources are concerned i have presented a financial proof showing more that 60,00,000 PKR and i dont know how i can satisfy the VO about the second and third obligation. Kindly help me regarding this and also is it important to give a SOP(statement of purpose) letter cause i did not give that with my application. Kindly guys do something about this, i am really tensed and confused because i froze my semester over here to apply for the visa. And also that i am transferring my credit hours from a Pakistani university to a Canadian university. PLZ HELP ME!

I applied to Algoma University in Saint Ste. Marie and the course is BBA Honors. I transferred my credit hours from here.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
thefollower786 said:
AOA Guys,
i applied for the Canadian Student visa, unfortunately the VO refused my application on the following basis:
1. Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, i am not satisfied that you:
have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition feess for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
2. your travel history
3. purpose of visit

as about the resources are concerned i have presented a financial proof showing more that 600,000 PKR and i dont know how i can satisfy the VO about the second and third obligation. Kindly help me regarding this and also is it important to give a SOP(statement of purpose) letter cause i did not give that with my application. Kindly guys do something about this, i am really tensed and confused because i forze my semester over here to apply for the visa. And also that i am transferring my credit hours from a Pakistani university to a Canadian university. PLZ HELP ME!
for which course and for which province you apply?

jviji24

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
where did u travel to???
show that u travelled tot he place legally, like for example show them that u live in that country only within the given visa period only evidence u can show abut ur TRAVEL HISTORY IS THE VISA ISSUED BY THE COUNTRY
PURPOSE OF VISIT....i REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WAT THEY MEAN
ITS OBVIOUS THAT U R GOING FOR STUDY
R U SURE THAT U GOT THE RIGHT APPLICATION

Nov 30, 2011
i have never traveled outside of my country. and yes all the documents and application is fine. my friend told me that it might have happened because i did not present a Statement of purpose letter. How can i satisfy the VO that i will not work in Canada in order to pay my fee. This is really disturbing for me, all the effort and time i put into this................ :(

READorDIE

Nov 30, 2011
thefollower786 said:
AOA Guys,
2. your travel history
3. purpose of visit

as about the resources are concerned i have presented a financial proof showing more that 60,00,000 PKR and i dont know how i can satisfy the VO about the second and third obligation. Kindly help me regarding this and also is it important to give a SOP(statement of purpose) letter cause i did not give that with my application. Kindly guys do something about this, i am really tensed and confused because i froze my semester over here to apply for the visa. And also that i am transferring my credit hours from a Pakistani university to a Canadian university. PLZ HELP ME!

I applied to Algoma University in Saint Ste. Marie and the course is BBA Honors. I transferred my credit hours from here.
Did you provided your own/father/mother/brother statement or your some else statement.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
1. Financial Status is enough you show it is unnecessary refusal on that.

2. If you ever travel on your passport before mention it in your SOP " Statement of Purpose" if not than also mention in your SOP that why you never travel before.

3 Again it is unnecessary refusal if you submit all your Student visa form than it's understood what is your purpose of visit. Again mention and highlight in your SOP your purpose of visit as well.

asadallofme

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
ramzero said:
1. Financial Status is enough you show it is unnecessary refusal on that.

2. If you ever travel on your passport before mention it in your SOP " Statement of Purpose" if not than also mention in your SOP that why you never travel before.

3 Again it is unnecessary refusal if you submit all your Student visa form than it's understood what is your purpose of visit. Again mention and highlight in your SOP your purpose of visit as well.
if we have traveled another country like Srilanka than we have to mention it on our SOP too???

visamatter11

Dec 1, 2011
Study Visa refused because of Daughters condition

Hi I am really interested in this.I too applied for a student permit and was refused on the basis of my daughter who has developmental delay.She is a lovely child,no physical handicaps whatsoever,speaks well the only time you will notice any challenges is applying her mind to academic work.So the consulate said because my daughter was inadmissible,I was also inadmissible.The matter went to court and the consulate said if I withdrew the case my application will be reconsidered by anlother officer and there would not be any additional costs to me.So the case was withdrawn and the next thing I get is an email stating that I was to fill out totally new set of forms which were different from the ones I filled in 2010.I just got this email just last month.
My stand is if you want to reconsider something,its because it has first been considered.You dont change the rules of a game while the game is still being played.The rules you start a game with is the same that runs through to the end of the game.My application was in 2010,now in 2011 I am told to fill in new forms with new conditions different from the ones that existed in my 2010 application.They did not keep their words of reconsidering my application of 2010.I have to go and get a whole new set of documentation,notarisation copiesetc which will cost me.Yet they said at no cost to me.I am really tired and upset.Will some one please help me and advice whe way forward?
I was applying to do a Masters programme in Divinity in a College in Edmonton.

danee161

Nov 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They're saying you dont have enough money to live there and stuff like that the best thing to do in your case is pay full fee's to the university before applying for visa and show around $10,000 wid transactions. Show proof that you'll come back after completing your studies such as write in the personal statement saying i will come back for my parents since they live here i just want a good university's degree for a brighter future does this make any sense !!!