+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student Visa approval for Winter 2022 Intake from Singapore

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Hi CJ27,

I have raised a webform in the general link twice. I have also raised one at SG office few mins ago. The Canadian embassy as far as I know only provides support to Canadians and not foreigners on visa matters. Do you happen to verify if it is this email?

General Contact Information
spore@international.gc.ca

I would like to reach out to Canadian embassy if its possible, as I am running little short of time.

Thanks
Hi CJ27,

I have raised a webform in the general link twice. I have also raised one at SG office few mins ago. The Canadian embassy as far as I know only provides support to Canadians and not foreigners on visa matters. Do you happen to verify if it is this email?

General Contact Information
spore@international.gc.ca

I would like to reach out to Canadian embassy if its possible, as I am running little short of time.

Thanks
Hi Sreewise, there is a different email ID.

singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Need to mention as URGENT in email subject for enquiry with migration section.
So, if accepted and required then they will invite you for a discussion. Details of your Govt authorized ID and Name should be mentioned clearly.

I cannot promise if this will work but this notice is pasted outside the Canadian embassy reception.

All the best. Thanks.

sreewise

Jan 6, 2015

So, if accepted and required then they will invite you for a discussion. Details of your Govt authorized ID and Name should be mentioned clearly.

I cannot promise if this will work but this notice is pasted outside the Canadian embassy reception.

All the best. Thanks.
HI CJ27,

I will give it a shot and exhaust all options. That is the least I can do.

Thank you very much for the guidance.

sreewise

Jan 6, 2015
Hey all. Hope you all got your decisions.
Would like to know the processing times it took for you.
I applied on 15-Dec, for Sept 2022 intake and no results yet. Its been 4 months now.
HI, Did you get any response. You applied about a month earlier than me, so I am curious if you got any response for Sept 2022 intake.

sreewise

Jan 6, 2015

All the best. Thanks.
HI CJ27,

Can I ask if there is any use heading to Embassy to enquire on status? Have you tried it before? They will reject me if I head down there without an invitation?

I have dropped them an email but there is no response whatsoever. Called IRCC agent and they told me to keep using the Webforms to SG Visa Office. There is no alternative way according to the agent. Even the agent was surprised why my application file is taking so long since I applied in early Jan 2022.

LiamD

Jun 9, 2022
Hi
I applied for my SP and SOWP in early January with medical but I'm still waiting for the result. One of my friends, who applied in early Feb 2022, received PPR for the applicant and spouse. We both applied from Singapore Non-SDS category.

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Hi
I applied for my SP and SOWP in early January with medical but I'm still waiting for the result. One of my friends, who applied in early Feb 2022, received PPR for the applicant and spouse. We both applied from Singapore Non-SDS category.
Hi LiamD, can I check if you are Singaporean or Indian? also is it for Sep 2022 intake? Did your friend submit any police verification certificate?

LiamD

Jun 9, 2022
Hi LiamD, can I check if you are Singaporean or Indian? also is it for Sep 2022 intake? Did your friend submit any police verification certificate?
Yeah, we submitted the Police report from the beginning.

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Yeah, we submitted the Police report from the beginning.
Hi LiamD, stay confident .. I just came to know that few of them who applied around 10th Jan are getting approval today .. So you should be getting yours in next couple of days or weeks but defenitely within this month.

Reactions: LiamD

April@

Apr 27, 2021
Anyone got experience in not updating medical even after 2 months? Will sending email to SG IRCC help?

LiamD

Jun 9, 2022
Hi LiamD, stay confident .. I just came to know that few of them who applied around 10th Jan are getting approval today .. So you should be getting yours in next couple of days or weeks but defenitely within this month.
Hi April@
Thank you for the update. I'm still waiting for the final decision.
All the best with your application.