Canadian Student Visa approval for Winter 2022 Intake from Singapore

curryten

Dec 9, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hello,
I received a correspondence letter stating that my application is still in process, is that okay? File lodge, sep 6 and biometrics on sep 9
Is it a biometrics correspondence letter? And have your medicals been passed?
Some applicants get a final decision within a few days after receiving a correspondence letter.

bob72

Nov 22, 2021
Hi All,
Please help to share anyone got visa approval for Canadian Study permit? I am Malaysian applied the visa from Singapore.

Applied the study permit on 7th Sept below are my timeline
Any one got an approval from those applied the visa on Sept 2021

SubjectDate sentDate read
Biometrics Collection Letter1631087632400September 8, 20211631087728100September 8, 2021
Submission Confirmation1631001073053September 7, 20211631001547567September 7, 2021
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission1631001041633September 7, 20211631087641427September 8, 2021
Did you get your results?

bob72

Nov 22, 2021
Hi, no intention to demotivate you however visa approval via Singapore office is taking ages. I applied on 3 March 2021 for Sep intake however I have still not received any update. My course has already started in Sep so I have deferred my course to next year. I have already raised numerous webforms to get an update, however no success
Trust you are well. Did you get any updates on your study permit? Do you know why it got delayed?

karthik3385

Jul 21, 2021
Hey all. Hope you all got your decisions.
Would like to know the processing times it took for you.
I applied on 15-Dec, for Sept 2022 intake and no results yet. Its been 4 months now.

PoojS123

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Hey all. Hope you all got your decisions.
Would like to know the processing times it took for you.
I applied on 15-Dec, for Sept 2022 intake and no results yet. Its been 4 months now.
I applied on 13 January 2022 for second application. Medical was passed in late March but no results yet....

PoojS123

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Trust you are well. Did you get any updates on your study permit? Do you know why it got delayed?
Sorry I saw this msg late. I got my visa rejected in late October 2021. The main reasons cited were missing documents, which they never reached out to me for. No rationale for the delays except for COVID and Afghanistan.

sreewise

Jan 6, 2015
I lodged my non-SDS application(With SOWP for spouse) for my study permit on Jan 9 2022. Biometrics done on Jan 11 2022 and Medical passed in June 2, 2022. My intake in Sept 2022 and since I am currently working, I need to work my last month to serve 1 month notice period before resignation. I really pray some miracle happens and my visa is processed faster. I am totally helpless, been waiting for 20 weeks now. I raised webforms twice but no reply.

I called IRCC from Singapore using a local number but couldn't get through to any agent due to high traffic. Someone shed some light please. I don't know what to do now.

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
I lodged my non-SDS application(With SOWP for spouse) for my study permit on Jan 9 2022. Biometrics done on Jan 11 2022 and Medical passed in June 2, 2022. My intake in Sept 2022 and since I am currently working, I need to work my last month to serve 1 month notice period before resignation. I really pray some miracle happens and my visa is processed faster. I am totally helpless, been waiting for 20 weeks now. I raised webforms twice but no reply.

I called IRCC from Singapore using a local number but couldn't get through to any agent due to high traffic. Someone shed some light please. I don't know what to do now.
Hi Sreewise, did you raise webform in both links. If not please do so.. sometime they will not reply but you will know the result outcome or PPR after 3 or 5 working days.

General Webform Link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Singapore Visa office Webform Link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Singapore

I heard from other applicants that IRCC is busy with Ukraine immigrants and refugees.
So, finally one last resort is to reach out to Canadian embassy in Singapore but that will happen only by invitation.
There is a specific email ID you may need to reach out with a strong reason/writeup to take up your case as URGENT request.

All the best and hope you get good news ASAP as we are also awaiting but for Winter 2023 intake and have to serve two months notice period.

sreewise

Jan 6, 2015
Hi Sreewise, did you raise webform in both links. If not please do so.. sometime they will not reply but you will know the result outcome or PPR after 3 or 5 working days.

General Webform Link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Singapore Visa office Webform Link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Singapore

I heard from other applicants that IRCC is busy with Ukraine immigrants and refugees.
So, finally one last resort is to reach out to Canadian embassy in Singapore but that will happen only by invitation.
There is a specific email ID you may need to reach out with a strong reason/writeup to take up your case as URGENT request.

All the best and hope you get good news ASAP as we are also awaiting but for Winter 2023 intake and have to serve two months notice period.
Hi CJ27,

I have raised a webform in the general link twice. I have also raised one at SG office few mins ago. The Canadian embassy as far as I know only provides support to Canadians and not foreigners on visa matters. Do you happen to verify if it is this email?

General Contact Information
spore@international.gc.ca

I would like to reach out to Canadian embassy if its possible, as I am running little short of time.

Thanks