Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
My qualification is as under:
10th 75.38% 2008
12th 69.00% 2010
Bsc(maths) 61.8% 2014
Mba(Hr) 6.54 cgpa 2016(3 backlog)
Ielts L S=6.0 R W=5.5 overall 6.0
I applied for the Global Business management at lambton college 8 months program where i was rejected by the visa officer with the "Other reason"
My visa refused on 4th march 2017 applied on 27th march 2017 kindly give me valuable advice for this visa related issue as soon as possible..tell me alternative program about my qualification and should i pursue for another ielts exam if necessary

Ketan Sitapara

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Surat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
20-Sep-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2017
Hello brother,

I have read your all post and profile.

Well, the reason for writing this message is I am planning to come there on student visa please review my profile and advise me.

Profile:

MBA(Finance) from the UK completed in 2011.
Went UK in 2010, legally studied and done the job there. came back to India in 2014. I was working as Admin officer for almost 2 years in London.

From 2014 to 2017 (Current) I am working as Business Development Manager at the private firm. handling Marketing.

I have completed BBA in 2008.

As I already did my master from the UK, what are the chances to get a visa for canada? all consultant here is saying you are not eligible for the student visa as you have more than 6 years of gap in a study and more even you have a master from the UK that makes trouble for you.

As i have work experience in the marketing field and my education in Finance field I am planning to take the Marketing management post graduate degree.

Please suggest me what to do in my profile and which course will best for me and which college are best.

which provision is best to apply for study, as my brother is in Alberta but i did some research and i haven't found colleges which provide me the course in marketing field.

Thank you

Aalluu

Mar 14, 2017
Islamabad
Aalluu said:
Hey,
I and my wife applied for Canadian study visa in Jan 2017, however it got rejected. Following are the documents we attached with the study permit.

1. Application forms
2. Family Information
3. Bank statement of 55000 CAD
4. Marriage certificate
5. Admission letters of Uni of Saskatchewan
6. Salary slips and service letters

Our Background details:
1)Both Have BS chemical engineering degree.
2) Both have 3 years job experience.

Reasons for rejection: You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1) travel history
2) family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3) purpose of visit
4) current employment situation
5) Ties to home country

I want to apply again. Guru please help and determine which doc's i missed in my application. I feel that i should have attached (Property docs, past visa's copy, SOP, Degrees). Do i need to submit different SOP's owing to the fact that my wife and i have got admission in the same class with same subjects i.e Chemical Engineering.
Please respond????

arafatul8

Mar 7, 2017
Hi
My profile
10th 80%
12th 67%
Bsc Business Managment (UK) 2:1 (GPA 3.6)
Offer From Sauder Business School, UBC
Diploma in Accounting(DAP) admission requirement Graduate degree.
Length 16 month
Tuition Paid Full Program
UK bank draft of 17000 CAD
No GAP
Hold offer fo master in Accounting in the UK. But it will not allow me to be a CPA. Thus I am taking DAP.
Planning to apply online from the UK.
Source of money Uk masters tuition and maintenance fee. Sent by m family.

Please advise me What do you think.

porf01

Dec 13, 2016
Guys question! After you finished your school can you apply for PGWP right away? Or you still need a company to sponsor you?Thanks!

Shivaramane

Mar 20, 2017
Dear

Please evaluate my profile.

I am Shivaramane.

10th-2006 - 85%
12th-2008-74% ( Computer Science)
U.G - 2008-2011 - 67% (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
Working in I.T field as Quality Assurance tester since Dec 2011- till present & earning around 5.5 lakhs INR/Yr.
IELTS R7.5 , L 8.5, W 6.5 & S 6.5.
Planning to join PG Certificate program Information Tech Solutions in Humber College.
GIC 10200 available, bank loan will be available for the term fees and SOP will be shown.
Please let me know if I need to enclose anything else to show my profile weightage.

Vishnurocks

Dec 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ielts 6 bands
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
2 times refused
hello guys,
i am vishnu

i need help and suggestions.

i go 2 refusal from Canada

i got my 1st refusal on December
2nd refusal on 17.march.2017

reason were almost same in my both refusal, reasons were i am not a bonafied student and will not come back after my stay in canada.

my profile is
10th 57% in 2007
12th 65% commerce in 2009
and i done b.com in 2012 with 54 %
then i joined my family business ( i provide employment details)
i paid my college fess along with GIC account.

i gave them my net worth certificate which was around 1.52 crore INR (on the name of me)
and our business detail , i applied for international business management at lambton college.

i dont know what to do ??
i discussed with some agents some of them told me that dont apply again or you will get the same refusal and some told me that they will do this.
i stuck totally and dont know what to do

can you please help me....................
please....................

rajinder890

Feb 8, 2017
dear sir,

my profile is here below:-

i have done 10 th from cbse with 61 % in 2009
than 3 years diploma in mech. eng. with 71% in 2012
i am working in relevant field from 2012 to till present.
its now 4 and half year almost

i am going to apply for student visa in spp program for sept. intake in power technology engineer from medicine hat college.

my ilets score is 6.0 overall not less than 5.5.

what is the visa chances please advise?

rajinder890

Feb 8, 2017
dear sir,

my profile is here below:-

i have done 10 th from cbse with 61 % in 2009
than 3 years diploma in mech. eng. with 71% in 2012
i am working in relevant field from 2012 to till present.
its now 4 and half year almost

i am going to apply for student visa in spp program for sept. intake in power technology engineer from medicine hat college.

my ilets score is 6.0 overall not less than 5.5.

what is the visa chances please advise?

sajidmahars

Sep 29, 2013
I applyied for my study permit on 22 feb 2017 and got refusal email on 6 march. The reason stated on refusal letter was "purpose of visit" and wont leave canada after stay.
My profile is:
Olevel in 2013. .got 4A and 5B
Alevel in 2015. Got A*, B and C
Took almost 1 and half year gap and did work in my father's firm.
Funds 47000 dollars
Can you please share me SOP on my goven email address sajidmahars@yahoo.com

sajidmahars

Sep 29, 2013
I applyied for my study permit on 22 feb 2017 and got refusal email on 6 march. The reason stated on refusal letter was "purpose of visit" and wont leave canada after stay.
My profile is:
Olevel in 2013. .got 4A and 5B
Alevel in 2015. Got A*, B and C
Took almost 1 and half year gap and did work in my father's firm.
Funds 47000 dollars
Dear

Please evaluate my profile.

I am Shivaramane.

10th-2006 - 85%
12th-2008-74% ( Computer Science)
U.G - 2008-2011 - 67% (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
Working in I.T field as Quality Assurance tester since Dec 2011- till present & earning around 5.5 lakhs INR/Yr.
IELTS R7.5 , L 8.5, W 6.5 & S 6.5.
Planning to join PG Certificate program Information Tech Solutions in Humber College.
GIC 10200 available, bank loan will be available for the term fees and SOP will be shown.
Please let me know if I need to enclose anything else to show my profile weightage.

Shruti113

Nov 11, 2017
In my review of eligibility it is written that we regret you do not meet our requirements and final decision is kept empty.does this mean that my visa got rejected