+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student Visa ADVISOR "MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION "

pavanku1

Oct 26, 2013
hello sir/ madam
i finish my pg diploma in uk , actually i am trying to change university for masters programme in same course ...and now i am planing to go canada for further studies ... because one tension in my mind my visa expired in jan 2013 in uk i applied for another course in uk ... but after 4 months my visa rejected due to lack of funds and new rules in uk .. so i decided i dont want to waste my time in uk .. so i returned back to india 2013.. this going to any effect on spp visa or university for canada..plz tell me ...recently i done ielts 7.0 band in september ..plz tell me i am so confused , i have rejection letter from ukba. plz let me know i am so tensed.. especially i am trying to study in canada, .plz what vo will think? in application form have u been refused any country? what should i answer ? if i say yes what vo think? . because their is no exit stamp on passport from uk plz .. at the same time i am not oerstayer. because i applied visa before my old visa expired? i dont know what my posittion is plz somebody help me.....

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
krishk3 said:
Hello Sir,

Below are the list of financial documents i am going to submit.Please tel me if this is enough or more documents are needed.

1.Education loan sanction letter covering my entire studies 18lakhs(It would be great to get insights on what all details should be given in this sanction letter) and also i could not pay the first sem fee coz it is already late and still university has not given me access to pay as i got the acceptance only on last tuesday)
2.Parents IT returns for the past 2 financial years plus pan card copy.
3.Fathers saving account which has 10 lakhs now (the problem is in august he has around 2 lakhs,and at the end of august he has around only 5k later in september beginning till now he has maintained 9.5 lakhs)
4.Fathers experience letter and salary account 4 months statement.(9lakhs income/year )
5.Affidavit of sponsorship from parents.
6. property valuation report from chartered engineer
7. CA Report with all possible assets.

My documents

1.Photocopy of all marks cards and certificates attested from gusseted officer.
2.Photocopy of university acceptance letter.
3.3 months salary statement plus offer letter.(form 16 for 2 years is needed or only 3 months salary n offer letter will do??)
4.Toefl score (93) report photocopy attested by gusseted officer.
5.Emedical report

Is an SOP needed? because many people advise me not to attach an SOP or resume with your application.

Please let me know if all these documents are fine.I would like to apply for visa on 27th or 28th.

All documents are ready and only first sem fee is not payed or shoudl i wait until i pay the fee and apply after december 1st??

Regards
bro its my sincere advice to not to attach any additional documents attach only ur offer letter,marksheets,loan sanction letter,and itr's
no need to attach evaluations...AND DONT FORGET TO MENTION AYOUR LOAN ACCOUNT NUMBER ON YOUR SANCTION LETTER
.I ALREADY GOT REFUSED BECAUSE ON MY LOAN SANCTION LETTER NO ACCOUTNT NUM WAS MENTIONED....SO HOW VO WILL VERIFY THAT WITH BANK AUTHORITIES???
REST IS UR CHOICE

candian

Nov 10, 2013
gkb8062 said:
[size=10pt]

Come here, ask and share queries related to CANADIAN STUDENT VISA.

i will be more happy to advice you.

|| MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION ||
[/size]

Hello sir i want to ask you that is it able to pass in sheridan college electromechanical engineering technician 2 years by attending all classes and doing all assignments at time and by working part time for 20 hours only if get work permit
And is jobs are avalible for electromechanical engineeering technician in canada of above or around 30000 dollars per years

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavanku1 said:
hello sir/ madam
i finish my pg diploma in uk , actually i am trying to change university for masters programme in same course ...and now i am planing to go canada for further studies ... because one tension in my mind my visa expired in jan 2013 in uk i applied for another course in uk ... but after 4 months my visa rejected due to lack of funds and new rules in uk .. so i decided i dont want to waste my time in uk .. so i returned back to india 2013.. this going to any effect on spp visa or university for canada..plz tell me ...recently i done ielts 7.0 band in september ..plz tell me i am so confused , i have rejection letter from ukba. plz let me know i am so tensed.. especially i am trying to study in canada, .plz what vo will think? in application form have u been refused any country? what should i answer ? if i say yes what vo think? . because their is no exit stamp on passport from uk plz .. at the same time i am not oerstayer. because i applied visa before my old visa expired? i dont know what my posittion is plz somebody help me.....
First let you know that u have refused VISA for UK,,, so Canadian embassy doesn't have any concern with your previous refusal of any other country except Canada. you have UK Visa refusal due to lack of financial evidence.. you didn't deport from UK,. so why are you worrying abt this.. u was a genuine student and this is the truth.. fact is that u have to write short Statement of purpose in favor of VO to clarify your past situation and prove him that u r genuine and serious student and u cam back because you respect the UKBA Rules and regulations and you are a honest citizen thats it... you came back because u would not like to overstay there .. this show ur credibility and honesty..

what you have the thing to do is u need to attach your Previous Qualifications evidence that u have gained in UK. as u have done 1 year pg diploma in UK so u should attach this with canadian student visa application,, ur UK Visa stamp on ur passport copy, departure (UK airport) and arrival stamp (Indian airport) and thats it..

moral of the story is that you have 2 options:

1. either you can reveal your UK Visa detail to Canadian embassy in ur application.
2. or you can skip this info. to reveal to Canadian embassy in ur application.. (but u have to justify this gap with some other way.)

or if you want and have a time you can apply for new fresh passport (lost/damaged case)... all problem of visa stamp if any on ur passport will be sort out..

but u have to justify your gap before going to UK and after coming from UK--- this whole duration.. if u can manage this gap then u didn't need to reveal ur UK Visa information to Canadian embassy...

passport office and other embassy doesn't have any practice to cross verify your previous travel history on your passport until u show them through your passport's pages photocopy or original .. u have to tell them manually.

got my point...?

any thing u feel left.. ask me...

Ankit vyas

Aug 24, 2013
@ gkb8062

thanks for ur immediate response
i am in much confusion about my future can u please advise

i want to apply in the university for any master courses but as they have high demands i cannot opt for it. so if i do my study from colleges are there any disadvantage compare to university.my profile is as under could u suggest if i can get admission in any university
i want to do MASc course in civil engineering

10th: 82%(2006)
12th: 52%(2009)
B.E : 63%(2013)
no experience
ielts overall 6.5 but i am giving one more attempt
i have already applied in british columbia university for sept2014

pavanku1

Oct 26, 2013
First let you know that u have refused VISA for UK,,, so Canadian embassy doesn't have any concern with your previous refusal of any other country except Canada. you have UK Visa refusal due to lack of financial evidence.. you didn't deport from UK,. so why are you worrying abt this.. u was a genuine student and this is the truth.. fact is that u have to write short Statement of purpose in favor of VO to clarify your past situation and prove him that u r genuine and serious student and u cam back because you respect the UKBA Rules and regulations and you are a honest citizen thats it... you came back because u would not like to overstay there .. this show ur credibility and honesty..

what you have the thing to do is u need to attach your Previous Qualifications evidence that u have gained in UK. as u have done 1 year pg diploma in UK so u should attach this with canadian student visa application,, ur UK Visa stamp on ur passport copy, departure (UK airport) and arrival stamp (Indian airport) and thats it..

1. either you can reveal your UK Visa detail to Canadian embassy in ur application.
2. or you can skip this info. to reveal to Canadian embassy in ur application.. (but u have to justify this gap with some other way.)

or if you want and have a time you can apply for new fresh passport (lost/damaged case)... all problem of visa stamp if any on ur passport will be sort out..

but u have to justify your gap before going to UK and after coming from UK--- this whole duration.. if u can manage this gap then u didn't need to reveal ur UK Visa information to Canadian embassy...

passport office and other embassy doesn't have any practice to cross verify your previous travel history on your passport until u show them through your passport's pages photocopy or original .. u have to tell them manually.

got my point...?

thanks alot

pavanku1

Oct 26, 2013
gkb8062 said:

got my point...?

thanks alot u encouranging me i am trying to be honest but only thinking of outcome of result what vo think?

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
candian said:
Hello sir i want to ask you that is it able to pass in sheridan college electromechanical engineering technician 2 years by attending all classes and doing all assignments at time and by working part time for 20 hours only if get work permit
And is jobs are avalible for electromechanical engineeering technician in canada of above or around 30000 dollars per years
i think u r very scare and confused about this thing...

let me tell you that if u compare Canadian coll. edu with canadian uni. edu.. i would say its very very easy and smooth like water if u r little serious,,, attend ur classes, seminars, lab work and revise little bit when back at ur room.. thats it.. bcz coll study is a job oriented not Research based which require extra ordinary ability to conduct your cutting edge Research in high tech labs which are setup on the basis of Millions of Dollars.. you cant compare the college study with Uni. study on any scale... so u will enjoy coll study ... sure..

do not give more emphasis on course name (label), check out its subject u will be taught and contents of the subject, faculty, facilities and college past record of placement, student satisfaction in specific course...

and as far as Salary concerned whole depends on so many factors..

1. ur capacity of Technical knowledge
2. your English language capacity
3. your coll. repute and placement tie ups with industry .
4. coll. facilities, faculty and quality of course contents..

i have no idea of ur previous edu otherwise i can give u more precise recommendation about other courses like Automotive Engineering Technician, Aircraft Technician, Aerospace Engineering Technician ... these course having high demand in Canada.. u can check the sources on Google search..

i can make exact comment after having ur interest, ur previous Qualification, etc...

any thing left,, ask me..

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
gkb8062 said:
i think u r very scare and confused about this thing...

let me tell you that if u compare Canadian coll. edu with canadian uni. edu.. i would say its very very easy and smooth like water if u r little serious,,, attend ur classes, seminars, lab work and revise little bit when back at ur room.. thats it.. bcz coll study is a job oriented not Research based which require extra ordinary ability to conduct your cutting edge Research in high tech labs which are setup on the basis of Millions of Dollars.. you cant compare the college study with Uni. study on any scale... so u will enjoy coll study ... sure..

do not give more emphasis on course name (label), check out its subject u will be taught and contents of the subject, faculty, facilities and college past record of placement, student satisfaction in specific course...

and as far as Salary concerned whole depends on so many factors..

1. ur capacity of Technical knowledge
2. your English language capacity
3. your coll. repute and placement tie ups with industry .
4. coll. facilities, faculty and quality of course contents..

i have no idea of ur previous edu otherwise i can give u more precise recommendation about other courses like Automotive Engineering Technician, Aircraft Technician, Aerospace Engineering Technician ... these course having high demand in Canada.. u can check the sources on Google search..

i can make exact comment after having ur interest, ur previous Qualification, etc...

hello sir pls reply me i shall be thankful to u

i have applied for masters in information security on 26 nov
but got refusal on 29 nov
reason lack of authenticity
documents dat i had submitted:-
maksheets of btech 76%
diploma in engg marksheets 66%
ielts 6.5
treaining certificates dat i have done during my undergraduation

loan letter of 20 lacs(actually on my loan letter no loan account num or reference num was mentioned)
experience certificate of 1 yr(on my experience cert phn num dat was mentioned is not working bcs of bsnl fault)
property evaluations:-
house
agriculture land jamabandi with english translation

pls let me knw y i got refused for lack of authenticity ????

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
pavanku1 said:

got my point...?

thanks alot

But there is a question in Canadian visa form that " have you ever been refused visa to any country in the past? If yes, give details."

So I believe we should not lie about that. I had refusal for USA J1 visa but I got Canadian study visa still.
I don't know if refusal affects the visa chances but we shouldn't lie as embassies of different countries may share information between them.

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankit vyas said:
@ gkb8062

thanks for ur immediate response
i am in much confusion about my future can u please advise

i want to apply in the university for any master courses but as they have high demands i cannot opt for it. so if i do my study from colleges are there any disadvantage compare to university.my profile is as under could u suggest if i can get admission in any university
i want to do MASc course in civil engineering

10th: 82%(2006)
12th: 52%(2009)
B.E : 63%(2013)
no experience
ielts overall 6.5 but i am giving one more attempt
i have already applied in british columbia university for sept2014
@ Ankit

as you know that Canadian universities are renowned all over the world for their quality of education and like you other students all over the world may be queue for getting admission in Canadian universities whose intention is genuine and going for study and then settlement.. other students who just use the student visa to enter in Canada will turn their face to lower ranked uni.. so bucket is small and water is more... got my point..

second study in Canadian universities needs your dedication, commitment, originality of thinking (plagiarism is an offense in western edu system and u have to pay at the cost of ur future and can be detained from uni and course or some other punishment), hard work, deep subject knowledge in you field, independent thinking and research capacity and some other lots of personal attributes to accomplish Research based masters in Canadian universities. got my point Ankit. but at the end you will never repent on ur decision to spent 2 years hard work in University and will give you excellent future and rewards..

General Uni Requirements for Masters

1. lower rank uni (IELTS 6.5, individually minimum 6.0,, ),,,,, some top uni (1-10 rank) require high score 7.0 or above
2. lower rank uni (TOEFL IBT 80-90), top ranked uni (TOEFL IBT 90-110)
3. SOP
4. LOR
5. TRANSCRIPTS
6. RESEARCH PROPOSAL
7. PERSONAL RESEARCH ADVISER
8. CV
9. Some uni ask for work exp.
9. top 5 uni will ask for GRE Score..

MASTERS ARE OF 4 TYPE IN CANADA..

1. Taught based Masters
2. Thesis based Masters
3. project based Masters
4. Co-op (Internship)

according to your profile i am going to recommend u some of the uni in which u can get admission...

1. Uni of Regina.
2. Uni. of Saskatchewan
3. Uni. of Manitoba
4. Memorial Uni, NFL
5. Uni. of Windsor, Ontario
6. Thomson River Uni., BC
7. Simon Fraser Uni., BC
8. Dalhousie Uni
9. Concordia Uni, Montreal
10. Uni of Victoria, BC

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
hello gkb8062 sir pls reply me i shall be thankful to u

maksheets of btech 76%
ielts 6.5

loan letter of 20 lacs(actually on my loan letter no loan account num or reference num was mentioned)
experience certificate of 1 yr(on my experience cert phn num dat was mentioned is not working bcs of bsnl fault)
house

pls let me knw y i got refused for lack of authenticity Huh?

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twentyone said:
But there is a question in Canadian visa form that " have you ever been refused visa to any country in the past? If yes, give details."

So I believe we should not lie about that. I had refusal for USA J1 visa but I got Canadian study visa still.
I don't know if refusal affects the visa chances but we shouldn't lie as embassies of different countries may share information between them.
@ twentyone

you are right...

let me clear you something..

1. only New Zealand and Australian Embassy are attached with each other but even they don't take headache in student visa cases to verify.

2. only US and CANADIAN embassy attached with each other but even they also don't take headache in student visa cases to verify

3. but if u ask UK, CANADIAN, NEW ZEALAND/ UK, US, AUSTRALIAN are attached ans share info. ,,, answer simply NO..

some times being truth and honest with embassy can put you in problems at the cost of your visa refusal.. so evaluate your current situation and then reach on final decision and decide that you need to reveal your previous travel history to prospective embassy or not..

so previous visa refusal doesn't mean that you will not get the next visa... as i said previously that if u think that previous visa history can put u in doubt square then you can skip this... no harm,, bcz ur final motto is to get visa ,,, not to make personal relations with Visa officers to show them .. hey look i am so honest and genuine... know one can judge someone honesty and credibility through some papers...got my point,,

think logically and intellectually,, not emotionally..

cheers...

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabrakha said:
hello gkb8062 sir pls reply me i shall be thankful to u

maksheets of btech 76%
ielts 6.5

house

pls let me knw y i got refused for lack of authenticity Huh?

@ rabrakha

Seriously i like to tell u something that i have came across 100 of candidates who are known to me and they got visa refusal with nonsense and hard to digest explanation of Visa refusal from VO side.

some candidates have applied 4 times ,,, in their last application (4th time), they have attach over documents which does not required like the docs what u r talking abt all things but they got visa refusal..

so moral of the story is Canadian Embassy is very bias and ignorance in giving the visas ,,as current statistics revealed and collected by me..

so don't waste your time, hard money and switch to other good countries like NZ, AUSTRALIA, USA, UK.

rest is ur choice.. my purpose is to put u all on right track..

there are lots of things (technical points and other sensitive points ) that i would like to share but i takes lots of time to type and my fingers getting tired and pain...

any things left ,,, ask plz.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
gkb8062 said:
@ rabrakha

Seriously i like to tell u something that i have came across 100 of candidates who are known to me and they got visa refusal with nonsense and hard to digest explanation of Visa refusal from VO side.

some candidates have applied 4 times ,,, in their last application (4th time), they have attach over documents which does not required like the docs what u r talking abt all things but they got visa refusal..

so moral of the story is Canadian Embassy is veryfy bias and ignorance in giving the visas ,,as current statistics revealed and collected by me..

so don't waste your time, hard money and switch to other good countries like NZ, AUSTRALIA, USA, UK.

rest is ur choice.. my purpose is to put u all on right track..

there are lots of things (technical points and other sensitive points ) that i would like to share but i takes lots of time to type and my fingers getting tired and pain...

any things left ,,, ask plz.
i just want to ask that
is that unauthentic because of my loan letter as no loan accnt or othe reference num was not mentioned on it......i mean by this how somebody can veryfy the loan without these particulars