+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian student dependent Spousal open work permit visa

drpaul

Sep 2, 2018
Hi , Submitted my application on 25th aug2021 for Spousal Open Work Permit visa , husband is on Study permit visa.
Biometrics -29th sept 2021
Only update post this is on 10th feb 2022 "You have passed your medicals"
Can anyone guide/ share information on how long do they take post this update, to generate Passport request letter (PPR)? There's no relevant update and situation is a quite frustrating. Is anyone there in a similar situation , please connect.
Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi , Submitted my application on 25th aug2021 for Spousal Open Work Permit visa , husband is on Study permit visa.
Can anyone guide/ share information on how long do they take post this update, to generate Passport request letter (PPR)? There's no relevant update and situation is a quite frustrating. Is anyone there in a similar situation , please connect.
Thanks
1. Are you in or outside Canada!. Check here for processing times: https://tinyurl.com/4yz572hx

Reactions: drpaul

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Thanks
Hi, Can you please tell when did you receive request to submit your medical ?

Thank you.

drpaul

Sep 2, 2018
Hi, Can you please tell when did you receive request to submit your medical ?

Thank you.
I had my medicals done, uploaded it during my application submission in Aug itself . I guess you are talking about the medical examination part by the local physician ? thanks

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
I had my medicals done, uploaded it during my application submission in Aug itself . I guess you are talking about the medical examination part by the local physician ? thanks
thanks. Thats right, i am talking about medical examination done for visa purpose.
So I guess you did pre- medicals and uploaded with your application and did not receive any other letter or request for medical at all? Plz confirm.

My cousin submitted application in Dec, got biometric request in 2-3 days but after that nothing. Biometric was done within a week.

drpaul

Sep 2, 2018
Yes.
thanks. Thats right, i am talking about medical examination done for visa purpose.
So I guess you did pre- medicals and uploaded with your application and did not receive any other letter or request for medical at all? Plz confirm.

My cousin submitted application in Dec, got biometric request in 2-3 days but after that nothing. Biometric was done within a week.
Yes. And got a message as medicals passed . Also I am unaware of any more medical exam.