+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Spousal Sponsorship: Medical Exam / Police Certificate/Photo : HELP

mohsinzubair

Jan 16, 2014
PLease help,

I am planning to go for my wedding in a month to Pakistan. I am just preparing the immigration paperwork before hand to revise with her there and come back to Canada to submit to Mississauga office.

For police certification, will she and everyone in her family (brothers, mother, father) who are 18 yrs or old need to get a police certificate?

For medical, will she and each of her family member (brother, mother, father) need to get medical exam. I believe since it says..each of your family member need proof of examination (it is referring to if we have a child). Or does everyone in the her family needs medical exam done. The forms for the medical exam will be available at the doctors office (Panel physician). She just need to bring proof of identity and (4-6 photos). Are these photos based on the Appendix B photo specifications. Please correct if I am wrong.

FOr photos, is it ok if I ask her and her family members to get 9 photographs done right now based on Appendix B photo specs..

-------

16 POLICE CERTIFICATES AND CLEARANCES
Original police certificates or clearances from each country in which you and every one in your
family aged 18 years or over have resided six months or more since reaching 18 years of age in the
last 10 years.
Consult our website for specific and up-to-date information on how to obtain police certificates from
any country.

17 PROOF OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Include for yourself and each of your family members, proof of completion of the upfront medical
examination from the Panel Physician.

18 PHOTOS
Supply nine (9) recent photos taken in the last six months for you and each family member. Follow
the instructions in your guide (see Photos in section on completing the Application for Permanent
Residence in Canada) and in Appendix B: Photo Specifications.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
mohsinzubair said:
PLease help,

I am planning to go for my wedding in a month to Pakistan. I am just preparing the immigration paperwork before hand to revise with her there and come back to Canada to submit to Mississauga office.

For police certification, will she and everyone in her family (brothers, mother, father) who are 18 yrs or old need to get a police certificate?

For medical, will she and each of her family member (brother, mother, father) need to get medical exam. I believe since it says..each of your family member need proof of examination (it is referring to if we have a child). Or does everyone in the her family needs medical exam done. The forms for the medical exam will be available at the doctors office (Panel physician). She just need to bring proof of identity and (4-6 photos). Are these photos based on the Appendix B photo specifications. Please correct if I am wrong.

FOr photos, is it ok if I ask her and her family members to get 9 photographs done right now based on Appendix B photo specs..

-------

Original police certificates or clearances from each country in which you and every one in your
family aged 18 years or over have resided six months or more since reaching 18 years of age in the
last 10 years.
Consult our website for specific and up-to-date information on how to obtain police certificates from
any country.

Include for yourself and each of your family members, proof of completion of the upfront medical

18 PHOTOS
Supply nine (9) recent photos taken in the last six months for you and each family member. Follow
the instructions in your guide (see Photos in section on completing the Application for Permanent
the only people who need to provide police certificates, medical exams and photos are those applying to be sponsored. The family members they are referring to are dependants or other family members that are applying for sponsorship in the same application, not family members who are not applying for sponsorship. She will need to provide family member information in the "Additional family information" form. If she has children you are not sponsoring right now, i think they still need to do medicals. You are her sponsor, so you do not need to get a medical, police record or pictures. The spouse they refer to in those documents are spouses who are also applying to be sponsored.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
mohsinzubair said:
Thanks rhcohen2014.

Any idea about the photographs? she will need 4 - 6 for medical.
if you are sending in your application within 6 mo. of today, then take them now. if her appearance isn't going to change much, then take them now. i'm not sure how they verify when they have been taken.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I believe she needs 2 photos for medical exam.

mohsinzubair said:
Thanks rhcohen2014.

Any idea about the photographs? she will need 4 - 6 for medical.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
hubby chubby said:
I believe she needs 2 photos for medical exam.

Check to make sure , if they are doing an e medical they will take the photos in the Dr's office. Then you won't have to take any.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Make sure that you check the CIC website before you actually mail your application, to see if any of the forms have been revised. They do that fairly regularly and if you submit an outdated form, it's possible that your entire application will be returned.

Alikogu

Feb 18, 2021
i have a question if someone can help. My wife recently get a pakistan police certification but the certification have just month and year. They haven’t wrote dates for duration.
Example
Address 1: from jan 2002 till August 2010
Address 2: from October 2010 till dec 2021
is that ok or we have to put dates as well.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
PLease help,

-------

last 10 years.
any country.

18 PHOTOS
1-cong8 brother
2- when is ceremony done in Pakistan make sure booth closed relative show on photo and video marriage certificate must issued by first class magistrate (only Nikah nama kam nahi karta hai)
3- when come back Canada apply as soon as possible
4-when is get sponcer ship kit if you know her family detail fill-up your self and send to Pakistan then attach pcc and deposited form keep in mind fill up form not easy need perfectness
-when form deposited depend on your country the call her interview time length usually 2 to 5 hrs
-then call you medical if medical is ok
-ask for summit her passport for stamping visa
-she come to Canada she face small interview visa is void landing paper stamped she permanent resident day one in Canada
good luck