+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian rejection twice

elyna_J

Jan 9, 2018
Did you tell your agent about your previous rejection? About the visitor visa you and your family applied for.
yeah i did. but the reason m calling them fraud is they took documents from us and applied on their own without telling us anything when we asked they said we already applied. They tricked us actually. They did not give us anything. never showed us our application forms, and did not even took our signatures on family info. form. Thats why we had to file a complaint. i really hope to get fruitful response from them now.

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
yeah i did. but the reason m calling them fraud is they took documents from us and applied on their own without telling us anything when we asked they said we already applied. They tricked us actually. They did not give us anything. never showed us our application forms, and did not even took our signatures on family info. form. Thats why we had to file a complaint. i really hope to get fruitful response from them now.
Then how you are 100% sure they applied ?Now I highly doubt they applied . Did you pay them ?

Jan 10, 2018
My application status shows you donot meet the eligibility requirement

Final decision is blank

Anyone please let me know what it means?

Jan 10, 2018
I saw this on eligibility column:
Review of eligibility- We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Medical- you passed the medical exam

Additional documents- the additional documents you provided are being reviewed

Then on the final decision, it's blank

elyna_J

Jan 9, 2018
Then how you are 100% sure they applied ?Now I highly doubt they applied . Did you pay them ?
yeah we even visited the vfs office to know if the rejection letter is genuine and they said it is 100% genuine. so it is obvious that they applied but HOW!!! that's the problem