+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian PR travel to US

break0987

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Hi ,I’m canadian PR.want to visit my boy friend in US By air travel From canada.I have b1/b2 visit visa.what are the questions from visa officer on US side ?will they allow me ?my purpose is to visit him and decide about my marriage.and stay there for a week.please help.

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
I flew from Vancouver to Seattle in June. Air travel border crossing was not restricted. You clear US Immigration at Canadian airport. Officer asked for my purpose of visit I told him visiting family. That was it.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Not forgetting of course a one week trip becomes in effect a 3 week trip with the mandatory 14 day quarantine on entering Canada

computer_leprechaun

Sep 9, 2020
Just seconding - US air travel is working normally and is not restricted from Canada. Whatever reason you give should be okay. When you return to Canada, you'll have to quarantine again.

break0987

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Hello all,I have travelled to US in month of dec.US port of entry at Vancouver asking what’s the purpose of visit .that’s it .simple question but after I landed back in canada too many questions.but was okay.thanks all for help.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hello all,I have travelled to US in month of dec.US port of entry at Vancouver asking what’s the purpose of visit .that’s it .simple question but after I landed back in canada too many questions.but was okay.thanks all for help.
Not too sure what you were expecting - make sure you stick to your quarantine plan. If you travel again, the government has recently announced that you will soon require a negative COVID test before boarding the airplane back to Canada.

break0987

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Hi,yes ,ofcourse I was stick to my quarantine plan.yes i am aware of the negative covid test that’s starts from Jan 7th .