+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian PR for bank marketing professional

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Chances for bank marketing professional to get PR ...Which provinces are open to this skill....
Marketing jobs are notoriously hard to get as are jobs in banks. All depends on your education, previous experience, language skills, portfolio of your work, etc. If you currently work for an international bank you may have connections in Canada. Finding a bank marketing job would be too narrow of a job search.

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Thanks for the prompt reply...what are the chances of getting a job in the field of life sciences particularly Bio-Technology in which i have pursued my graduation although i don't have relevant experience in this ...

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Thanks for the prompt reply...what are the chances of getting a job in the field of life sciences particularly Bio-Technology in which i have pursued my graduation although i don't have relevant experience in this ...
Probably the same as in most countries that without experience, very challenging to get a job.

Although obviously a job is important should focus on getting PR first and accept that many people find they do not get positions initially either based on their work experience nor their qualifications. Immigration is long hard challenge that nobody will tell you is easy and in some cases even worth it if you have a good job and settled life in home country

gmgauravmehta

Feb 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Marketing jobs are notoriously hard to get as are jobs in banks. All depends on your education, previous experience, language skills, portfolio of your work, etc. If you currently work for an international bank you may have connections in Canada. Finding a bank marketing job would be too narrow of a job search.
Hey @canuck78 ,
Hope you are well.
I saw a comment from you on a post that marketing jobs are hard to find, and that worries me since i come from the same function. Would you like to share your experience about why do you say so? Any tips/tricks/recommendations on job search particularly in marketing.. your help would be appreciated.
Thanks, GM

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey @canuck78 ,
Hope you are well.
I saw a comment from you on a post that marketing jobs are hard to find, and that worries me since i come from the same function. Would you like to share your experience about why do you say so? Any tips/tricks/recommendations on job search particularly in marketing.. your help would be appreciated.
Thanks, GM
Marketing is a popular subject to study for many students but there are not the same number of jobs versus other business related jobs. All depends on your experience, whether you have any connections in the industry, what your portfolio of work is like, what kind of job you are looking for, etc.