+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canadian post secondary diploma????

bhartbirsingh

May 16, 2014
I have done three year Diploma in Mechanical engineering after 10th class in India. Hence, my total qualification is of 13 years.
I would like to know about is this is equivalent to the Canadian post secondary diploma?
I would really appreciate your valuable answers....

Jun 6, 2014
Hello all please help me,

I got a full time job offer from a Canadian employer, And the employer had submitted a concurrent permanent resident status application under the Ontario provincial nominee program,Once the initial approval is received, then my formal nominee application will be submitted.....

Regarding my education still i am worried little bit.10years of schooling and 3 years of diploma (distance education ) is eligible for OPNP.Is the minimum 13years of education is good enough to get through OPNP or 15years of education is must??

Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

himkalin

Jun 13, 2014
Hi,

My name is Himanshu Kalra and my DOB is 10/01/1982. I completed my 10th from CBSE board in 1997 and 12th from CBSE in 1999. I completed my B.Sc in It from Manipal Academy of Higher Education in 2003 and completed my M.Sc in IT from University of Ballarat, Australia in 2010. I do have a work experience in my field as well. Now I am planning for PG diploma course in canada, please guide me and recommend me which course is better for me and would help me further.

I am preparing for my IELTS exam due in July 2014.