+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Police Certificate for EE

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
I have applied EE, but my IEC visa will end soon so I have leave my job and return home and wait to be invited. Whilst I am still in Canada can I get my Canadian Police Certificate ready? Someone has told me I can't do this in UK that I will have to wait to be invited then return to Canada to get it. Could anyone advise please?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied EE, but my IEC visa will end soon so I have leave my job and return home and wait to be invited. Whilst I am still in Canada can I get my Canadian Police Certificate ready? Someone has told me I can't do this in UK that I will have to wait to be invited then return to Canada to get it. Could anyone advise please?
Well you don't need a Canadian police certificate in the first place so I wouldn't bother. Also, you should probably stop talking with whoever told you that you cannot obtain the police certificate while living in the UK, that is simply not true.

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Oh OK thank you, I thought I'd need a Canadian one for time I've spent there, well thats a relief, one less thing to worry about.
You are so right, many people say they know immigration stuff and they just don't. Really appreciate your swift reply, thanks.