CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Sent: 25 jan 2022
Delivered : 31st Jan 2022
Received Status Inquiry Email: 15 Feb 2022
CC Charged: 16 Feb 2022
Received Passport Envelop: 4th March 2022
I remember you said they called the guarantor in your case, and gave them inaccurate description about you. It didn't cause any issue, it seems. Did they call any of the references, too?

fbc2017

May 15, 2017
Congrats… once they mail you passport, did you get any email of tracking details?
No, I was not provided any tracking details. I did not call Passport Canada so maybe that is why I was not provided tracking details. Their response to my online status request also did not specify any tracking details.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Almost got my passport today. Got a notice in my mailbox to pick it up tomorrow.

Sent: Feb 1st
Arrived in Ottawa: Feb 2nd
CC Charged: Feb 17th
PP Received (Notice in mailbox): March 9th
If you entered the tracking number in the notice, it might say ready to be picked up later today.

thewaitinggame90

Dec 12, 2017
If you entered the tracking number in the notice, it might say ready to be picked up later today.
Thanks for the suggestion, was worth a try. It's a Penguin Pickup, not a Canada Post location. They said it won't be ready until tomorrow. Either way, I'm glad it's basically here. Travelling next week.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion, was worth a try. It's a Penguin Pickup, not a Canada Post location. They said it won't be ready until tomorrow. Either way, I'm glad it's basically here. Travelling next week.
What do you mean Penguin pickup? I thought they send all passports using Canada post.

thewaitinggame90

Dec 12, 2017
What do you mean Penguin pickup? I thought they send all passports using Canada post.
It was sent by Canada Post. They left a delivery notice. I'm in Toronto and Penguin pickup is a place you can pickup packages from multiple different carriers. Apparently pickup from there is only possible on the next business day following a delivery attempt.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
It was sent by Canada Post. They left a delivery notice. I'm in Toronto and Penguin pickup is a place you can pickup packages from multiple different carriers. Apparently pickup from there is only possible on the next business day following a delivery attempt.
OK. Thanks for clarifying