Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 10-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Aug 14
An update

CC was charged today.

app was delivered on 15 feb and CC charged today. Let see, when rest of the process complete.

eager

Jul 20, 2015
An update

CC was charged today.

app was delivered on 15 feb and CC charged today. Let see, when rest of the process complete.
That’s great, mine was delivered on feb 14th and still no sign of CC charged. The wait is never ending.

Michael61

Sep 18, 2018
Hi all I saw my cc was charged on March 5 but when I checked again today I don’t see it again. On my statement Any idea why that happens

Mar 1, 2022
I’m done boys and girls. Exactly one month after application’s delivery to Gatineau, got my passport hand delivered today along with the citizenship certificate. (Different envelopes but same Canada Post man delivered both) here you go

- Application Sent: February 4, 2022
- Application Delivered: February 7, 2022
- Passport Printed: March 3, 2022 (issue date)
- Passport Tracking Details received: N/A
- Passport Received: March 7, 2022
- Citizenship Certificate tracking details received: March 3, 2022 (after calling them of course)
- Citizenship Certificate Received: March 7, 2022 (together with passport, different envelope)
- CC was charged on March 2, 2022.

No calls to guarantors, references, etc. No additional docs requested.

Will be answering questions if you need help so ask away! Thanks for the continued support!
Congratulations! So happy for you! I sent on Feb 4 too. Only today CC was charged. Yours was received 5 days after CC was charged. I hope mine would be same too. I have trip coming next Thursday, March 17.

tarekh

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
I don't agree with @tarekh
Do NOT do this. The only way for you to do it is if you guarantor signs your application with a later date, but you don't even know when you'll receive your certificate and you can't apply until you have it. You won't know the date your certificate was issued until you receive it. The date on your passport application can't be before the date of issue of your citizenship certificate.
Use common sense, guys. just wait!
My opinion is based on that, the Certificate date is the date of the oath. The only missing info is certificate no. If the guarantor signs after it, I believe its OK. The passport officer doesn't care about the date of delivery because some people receive the certificate after 3 days and others more.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
I’m in the same boat with you buddy. Application reached on Feb 9, up till now not even CC charged. I wish I waited out for in person appointments. The whole system is a fucking joke.
Thanks for responding . Totally agree ...wish we have waited for In-Person Appt . Hope to get our CC charged at least this week ...Fingers crossed !!

Reactions: tgman

ftahir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......