Med's Done....
5-Dec-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 10-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Aug 14
I sent webform on 24 feb and i got reply yesterday that, we have recieved ur document and they are under examination.

i was wondering, what does this mean by?

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi All,
is there any post/link that lists all that needs to be done for Passport application? I got done with oath. Obviously way to go before certificate arrives and i am able to apply but just wanna know/understand the process ahead of time.

from random posts on this forum i read that it has to be mailed in as in person is not encouraged, also read that guarantor has to sign on back of photo or something?

got bits of info and not much idea of the process exactly. if someone can please point me in the right direction ? thanks

c.cruz91

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
hi All,
is there any post/link that lists all that needs to be done for Passport application? I got done with oath. Obviously way to go before certificate arrives and i am able to apply but just wanna know/understand the process ahead of time.

from random posts on this forum i read that it has to be mailed in as in person is not encouraged, also read that guarantor has to sign on back of photo or something?

got bits of info and not much idea of the process exactly. if someone can please point me in the right direction ? thanks
Just read the instructions on the IRCC website

Reactions: maniacworld

munderdifflin

Mar 1, 2022
Three weeks just to get your card charged!? That's crazy! Hopefully it comes soon for you.
My CC charge was nearly a month after :p although my citizenship certificate has already reached my city's Canada Post depot today. Should be delivered tomorrow I guess. No tracking yet for the passport

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Passport Application mailed (Xpress post): Feb 5
Application delivered: Feb 10 (Gatineau QC)
CC charged: March 2
Certificate returned: Waiting
PP mailed: Waiting
A little slow. I thought they charge CC after 10 business days (2 calendar weeks)? I am afraid the processing times are getting longer.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
My CC charge was nearly a month after :p although my citizenship certificate has already reached my city's Canada Post depot today. Should be delivered tomorrow I guess. No tracking yet for the passport
A month is too long. And then 2-3 weeks to issue the passport? This means the passport can take 6-8 weeks in total. Not even close to 20 business days they announce

• Sad
Reactions: munderdifflin

rememberme

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
I am applying passport for the first time. In the previous travel document section (section 3 of the application form), should I enter the PR card details? Can anyone help me here