+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport - Mail-In Application Timelines

yxl_yyz

Feb 12, 2021
What number did you call?
And what does it mean - still not in the system?

P.S. Let's keep in touch :)
1-800-567-6868 call early in the morning they start at 7:30 EST.

Not sure, maybe they haven't even opened the mail? Otherwise it would've been entered in the system.

Let's wait and see. :)

Reactions: Tess90

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
They are running really late now a days. I would say wait till the 30 Day mark is complete. My CC was charged on June 29th and nothing since then. When called they said wait till 30 Days and it is till in process. I know more people who are in the same situation. CC Charged and still in process.
Are you guys all in GTA Toronto/Ontario?

This is crazy...but now i remember my friend telling me she waited 1.5 months...I am travelling end of September... and also had plans to leave the country even earlier

yxl_yyz

Feb 12, 2021
They are running really late now a days. I would say wait till the 30 Day mark is complete. My CC was charged on June 29th and nothing since then. When called they said wait till 30 Days and it is till in process. I know more people who are in the same situation. CC Charged and still in process.
It seems like it. Thank you!

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
1-800-567-6868 call early in the morning they start at 7:30 EST.

Not sure, maybe they haven't even opened the mail? Otherwise it would've been entered in the system.

Let's wait and see. :)

Crazy...so we don't even know if our documents are in order?
At least with citizenship they check almost right away if everything is in order

I will wait till next week to call and will update, thank you

Reactions: yxl_yyz

yxl_yyz

Feb 12, 2021
Crazy...so we don't even know if our documents are in order?
At least with citizenship they check almost right away if everything is in order

I will wait till next week to call and will update, thank you
Yea I'm not sure though, don't know how they process applications. I told the agent I'll check back next week, and she told me to wait the full 20 business days before calling back lol oh well. And yes I'm in Toronto.

Reactions: Tess90

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
Yea I'm not sure though, don't know how they process applications. I told the agent I'll check back next week, and she told me to wait the full 20 business days before calling back lol oh well. And yes I'm in Toronto.
We really had some bad luck with citizenship...those who applied 2019...first waited so long for the oath and now this....just want this to be over :) :p

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hello everyone,
Where are passports sent from? I sent my son application to Gatineau on June 14. I called yesterday and was given tracking #. When I track it, it coming from Mississauga. Although tracking stuck at item accpeted. I thought passport will be sent from Gatineau?
I know it does not matter where it comes from. Just wondering
It’s normal. Like mine was processed in Ottawa Downtown instead of Gatineau. I think Gatineau sends the applications to random local offices to process. One person on the forum has their passport processed in Halifax despite they live in the GTA.

Reactions: bellaluna

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update : Received my passport today. Looks like they are little delayed but still within 20 business days. All the best guys.

vinayreddy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Hello experts , one question . when we are submitting passport application is it mandatory to have previous travel document (Passport, certificate of identity or refugee travel document) ? i am sure we will not have these documents , but document check list has this one also?

bpjeee

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Passport Req..
April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Hi Folks, today is the one month and 1 day since my wifes application was sent / received. Was expecting to receive something today but alas nothing. Then decided to call the Helpline - 135 callers ahead of me...:mad: So just cut the call and went for a nap...:rolleyes:
Really hope I get the passport early next week... Good Luck to all of you and congratulations to who have been successful... Take Care...:)

mra711

Jun 21, 2021
Hi Folks, today is the one month and 1 day since my wifes application was sent / received. Was expecting to receive something today but alas nothing. Then decided to call the Helpline - 135 callers ahead of me...:mad: So just cut the call and went for a nap...:rolleyes:
Really hope I get the passport early next week... Good Luck to all of you and congratulations to who have been successful... Take Care...:)
Why don't you send them a status request online?

Reactions: bpjeee and carl321