+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport - Mail-In Application Timelines

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
I called them and was told my application has been approved and it is now in production. The representative made it sound like it could take up to two weeks to be printed and mailed out.
Congrats... :)

2 weeks after production..that's too long...:(

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
I called them this morning, but there wasn't much I could gather apart from it is "In progress" and they can take up to 6 weeks for the passport (not sure if he meant to mail or to receive). Hope someone in GTA can call and get a better answer than that. At least he was able to confirm my details so I guess, its a work in progress to some extent. Let me know if anyone else in GTA got any specific dates or timeline.

Reactions: adey786

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
I called them this morning, but there wasn't much I could gather apart from it is "In progress" and they can take up to 6 weeks for the passport (not sure if he meant to mail or to receive). Hope someone in GTA can call and get a better answer than that. At least he was able to confirm my details so I guess, its a work in progress to some extent. Let me know if anyone else in GTA got any specific dates or timeline.
I called them few mins back and they told me the same thing that passport is in production and will take around 2 weeks . No tracking details as of now.

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
I called them few mins back and they told me the same thing that passport is in production and will take around 2 weeks . No tracking details as of now.
LOL, at least your card is charged. Mine doesn't even show that yet and my application was delivered on 9th (did you use courier or Canada post)?

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
LOL, at least your card is charged. Mine doesn't even show that yet and my application was delivered on 9th (did you use courier or Canada post)?
Mine too hasn’t been charged. When I asked, the agent said that cards can be charged at any point during the processing period up to when it’s dispatched. So don’t worry about that.

Reactions: arc_1090

sar_can

Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2014
Med's Request
6/11/2014
That’s fast ...single app or family? We had same delivery date but yet to see anything for my fam
Same here. Delivered on 15 April but no CC charge yet.