Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
Need some help. My citizen cert has my name revered due to error in last indian passport. My indian birth certificate has the name in the right order and so do my passports since birth (only last indian passport is wrong order). Long story short, now I see that canadian passport has option for name reversal and right now only my Cad license and indian birth cert. have my name in correct order (and some credit cards).
I want to submit my drivers license as proof of name in correct order and ofcourse my cit. cert. for cad passport... will this be an issue.
What are my next steps to getting SIN - Health card in the right order?... do I just give them a call?
will I have issues with Pension once this names are in the right order?

hardnut

Aug 23, 2018
Brampton, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, IND
App. Filed.......
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-2011
LANDED..........
10-2011
Hey!

I am in the same boat with you!

App Sent Sep 14, 2020
App Delivered Sep 15, 2020

NO update since then, I called them twice already. They said that my file is in review (it has been in review since Sep 25th), and can't confirm when they will complete due to delays. This is so frustrating.
Which city did you apply from?

hardnut

Aug 23, 2018
Brampton, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, IND
App. Filed.......
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-2011
LANDED..........
10-2011
I applied from Toronto. Our applications are all mailed to Gatineau anyway, or are there different processing offices?
I don't think there are processing offices. I was just thinking why some people got it in 2 weeks and yours is more than 4 weeks.

rhea2722

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
I don't think there are processing offices. I was just thinking why some people got it in 2 weeks and yours is more than 4 weeks.
Yes It's weird.. the only option to expedite it is to provide travel supporting documents for urgent processing ( to get it transferred to a local office).

hardnut

Aug 23, 2018
Brampton, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, IND
App. Filed.......
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-2011
LANDED..........
10-2011
Yes It's weird.. the only option to expedite it is to provide travel supporting documents for urgent processing ( to get it transferred to a local office).
I thought you also needed to provide the proof for urgency along with travel docs( medical emergency, death, job requirement etc.)

puj

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
I think they have stopped processing. I called them and they said my due date is October 29th. But it will not be ready by then. You will have to wait longer.

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
I think they have stopped processing. I called them and they said my due date is October 29th. But it will not be ready by then. You will have to wait longer.
I think they received lots of applications, i called them yesterday ( my application was received on Oct 5th and CC charged already) but the guy told me they did not even started processing my application yet..

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they received lots of applications, i called them yesterday ( my application was received on Oct 5th and CC charged already) but the guy told me they did not even started processing my application yet..
They are just lazy and have lame excuses of covid. The agent told me that my passport application is being processed at Vancouver office (Vancouver??? really???) although I applied from Toronto

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
They are just lazy and have lame excuses of covid. The agent told me that my passport application is being processed at Vancouver office (Vancouver??? really???) although I applied from Toronto
May be who received can answer our question

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
May be who received can answer our question
Due to an increased numbers of applications I believe the passport processing is being handled across the country.
My passport is issued at Richmond BC but mailed from Mississauga while the original Canadian citizenship certificate was returned from BC though I had sent my application to the mailing address in Quebec. I live in Niagara region.

Caitlyn T

Apr 21, 2019
App. Filed.......
30-04-2019
So since it seems like everyone's passports are being delayed...what are your thoughts on setting up travel over the holidays? My family all have dual citizenship status, and have active passports in the other country. I have previously flown no issue with my son (who also has a citizenship certificate here and a valid passport in the other country) into Canada. Whenever border services would ask "what right does he have to stay?" I would say, "look further and you'll see a copy of his citizenship certificate." and they would let us in.

I don't want to risk not having a passport in time to travel, but rolling it in my brain of if I have a copy of it, and it's worked before...? Thoughts?

saleem_toor

Mar 22, 2011
- Application Sent: Oct 14, 2020
- Application Delivered: Oct 16, 2020
- Credit Card Charged:
- Passport Printed:
- Passport Tracking Details received:
- Passport Received:
- Citizenship Certificate tracking details received:
- Citizenship Certificate Received: