Visa Office......
New Delhi, IND
App. Filed.......
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-2011
LANDED..........
10-2011
Hi everyone, please I want to send a request form to track my passport application status. So what is the tracking number, application number and tracking number? I have know idea what to write. Pls any response will be appreciated.
Tracking no. is the the no. that your courier service gave you.
Application no. is your citizenship application no. written on your oath invite.

Reactions: ghodubaba

thenewguy12

Oct 16, 2020
I have a urgent question and greatly appreciate if someone can get bak to me. I mailed my citizneship application on April 18 2020, as per Canada post tracking that was delivered on April 24th. I havent got my AOR yet and the address I used on xpresspost was 49 Dorchester St not po box. Do you think they may have lost my package or not delivered to CIC. Any help on this is higly appreciated.

Am_O

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have a urgent question and greatly appreciate if someone can get bak to me. I mailed my citizneship application on April 18 2020, as per Canada post tracking that was delivered on April 24th. I havent got my AOR yet and the address I used on xpresspost was 49 Dorchester St not po box. Do you think they may have lost my package or not delivered to CIC. Any help on this is higly appreciated.
Don’t worry. Ur package is already delivered.
One of my friend who have applied in March 2020.. still waiting for AOR. It’s taking long due to COVID-19.

rhea2722

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
- Application Sent: Sep 14, 2020
- Application Delivered: Sep 15, 2020

It's been more than 20 business days, and I haven't received any update since.

I called the passport office today, and was told my application is still getting processed.
The agent said they're facing delays, so they can no longer guarantee that applications will be processed within 20 business days.

Anyone in the same boat? My friend got her credit charged on the 20th business day and received her certificate and passport a few days after.

Why the delay in my case :rolleyes:

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015

I called the passport office today, and was told my application is still getting processed.
The agent said they're facing delays, so they can no longer guarantee that applications will be processed within 20 business days.

Anyone in the same boat? My friend got her credit charged on the 20th business day and received her certificate and passport a few days after.

My passport processing took about 40 days while other's got them in 3 weeks and some luckier ones in 2 weeks.
Depending on the work load some people luck out...
Don't worry, you will get your's soon.

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
Canadian Passport application timeline
Application received: October 5, 2020
Credit Card charged: October 16, 2020
Patiently waiting....

Bogie

Jul 28, 2020
Hi
Has anyone sent passport application by regular mail?
How long does it take to get to the destination ( Calgary to Quebec)?
I sent my girlfriend to the post office and she sent it by regular mail without tracking service instead of registered mail .
:)

hardnut

Aug 23, 2018
Brampton, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, IND
App. Filed.......
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-2011
LANDED..........
10-2011
Hi
Has anyone sent passport application by regular mail?
How long does it take to get to the destination ( Calgary to Quebec)?
I sent my girlfriend to the post office and she sent it by regular mail without tracking service instead of registered mail .
:)
Upto a week , due to the virus . The best thing is to call the Passport no. after a week to confirm receipt of application.
1-800-567-6868

ajplayit

Apr 30, 2015

My timeline is the same as yours, I called up the Passport Service center and apparently the application is still in processing stage.

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hey!

I am in the same boat with you!

App Sent Sep 14, 2020
App Delivered Sep 15, 2020

NO update since then, I called them twice already. They said that my file is in review (it has been in review since Sep 25th), and can't confirm when they will complete due to delays. This is so frustrating.

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
1) call passport customer care 1 800 567 6868 and/or
2) Fill the form https://secure.cic.gc.ca/rs-vd/stat-eng.aspx to get the tracking in email
Hi, when I called this number, they told me that my passport application was being tracked in a new system and so I should call 1 844 879 0803. I called there, but it always goes to VM and they ask me to leave details so that they will call me back. So far they have not called back.

Has anyone else experienced this?