+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport - Mail-In Application Timelines

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got my passport today! Applied together with my wife and we both got CC charged the same day but she didn't receive it yet.

Timeline:
March 17 - Sent
March 21 - Delivered
April 14 - CC charged
June 08 - Received passport

KumarJayx

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
I just got my passport today! Applied together with my wife and we both got CC charged the same day but she didn't receive it yet.

Timeline:
March 17 - Sent
March 21 - Delivered
April 14 - CC charged
June 08 - Received passport
Congrats bro. Btw, did you get passport in person or did they drop it in mailbox

Vedansh211

Jun 6, 2022
Hello everyone

please call 1-833-407-1031

more easier to got through
I call them but they said this number is for processing payment and not able to provide status of my application. I have my file number too and on general line I tried so many times but not able to get throgh

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
I had been reading a lot of people are having trouble calling in but if you just need to update information or get more information on your passport information just call this number.
You still need to wait but not long 18334071031

Thanks for this. I called a few minutes ago and got connected in less than a minute. First, the lady said this was only for payments and to call another number. I said the card was charged and I only need the file number. Perhaps she misunderstood but said "you want to know the file number and if payment is done?" and I said yes. She proceeded to give me the file number, tell me payment is done, and "File waiting to be reviewed by a passport officer" which is apparently step 1. She said it takes 4-5 weeks. Don't really believe that but appreciated her help. Thanks again for the number!

dhairya78

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for this. I called a few minutes ago and got connected in less than a minute. First, the lady said this was only for payments and to call another number. I said the card was charged and I only need the file number. Perhaps she misunderstood but said "you want to know the file number and if payment is done?" and I said yes. She proceeded to give me the file number, tell me payment is done, and "File waiting to be reviewed by a passport officer" which is apparently step 1. She said it takes 4-5 weeks. Don't really believe that but appreciated her help. Thanks again for the number!
When you applied ?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats bro. Btw, did you get passport in person or did they drop it in mailbox
Thanks! I got a canadapost notice and went there to pick it up. They request signature for this.

Jenincanada

May 25, 2022
Hello All, Here is the timeline

Mine :
Applied in person : Mar 17th
Passport Received : June 9th

Daughter`s:
Mailed : March 29th
Received : March 31st
Passport Received: May 20th

Reactions: aacan

Jenincanada

May 25, 2022
I have a question for those who received passport , I haven't received my originals of the citizenship certificate . My passport came alone. Can someone please let me know whether you got it together or separately ? I got my daughter`s citizenship certificate along with the passport. My passport was sent alone.

SIB1031

May 30, 2022
Timeline so far :
Application received in Gatineau: May 5
Called and got file number: June 7 (file was transferred to Surrey for workload)
Officer from Surrey called to update credit card bc it was cancelled : June 9

she said I should receive the passport in 2-3 weeks

zhuyun104104

Dec 15, 2021
Just update again:
Sent:Mar 18 (4 applications in total)
Received: Mar 21
CC charged: 2 adults April 13, 1 child April 14, 1 child May 5
Passport received:
My younger son’s renewal passport May 30, my older son’s first passport is received today June 6, 2 parents’ are still waiting, but I can see hope there!
My passport is received today June 9,my husband‘s still waiting,but I know it will arrived soon!