Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
Called Passport office today and they said the processing time is 8 week plus 1 week for mail delivery because of Pandemic, they offer for urgent process if I can provide proof of emergency or ticket.
I wish I had put a date while submitting application

rohansekhri

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Called Passport office today and they said the processing time is 8 week plus 1 week for mail delivery because of Pandemic, they offer for urgent process if I can provide proof of emergency or ticket.
I wish I had put a date while submitting application
Didn’t you play the driving to USA card? They can’t ask for proof. Start saying how come the website says 20 days. This is inaccurate and why should you be penalized for inaccurate information. Say, you could have walked in n all of accurate times were shown on the website. Ask them to make a note for faster processing.

Homer79

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
My timeline:

Application type: non-urgent. Regular
application sent: 3rd Sep
Received in Ottawa: 7th Sep
In process : 7th Sep
Payment deducted: Sep 11
Passport validated and sent to printing: Sep 16
Got Canada post pickup label: Sep 23rd
Pick-up: today or tomorrow

for those who wanna know what did the magic? Put a date on the form.
Hello. How are you tracking your application? Please let me know. Thanks!

Reactions: Jago88

luna.a

Jan 29, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
26-09-2015
Didn’t you play the driving to USA card? They can’t ask for proof. Start saying how come the website says 20 days. This is inaccurate and why should you be penalized for inaccurate information. Say, you could have walked in n all of accurate times were shown on the website. Ask them to make a note for faster processing.
US land borders are closed for Canadians, he can't use this card now

Reactions: btoronto

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
My credit card got charged today (on a Sunday!). I sent my passport exactly 1 month ago on August 26th and it reached them August 30th. I called them 3-4 days ago and they said the processing time is 6 to 8 weeks. The credit card charge happened exactly after 20 business days.

Reactions: nicolass

Mpvzla

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-10-2017
Hello,
I wasn’t sure where else to post this inquiry, but since you are already in the passport application stage I thought of doing it here.
I had my oath on September 21, and I emailed the signed oath and pictures of my destroyed PR card the same day.
The next day, I noticed the tracker status changed to “Closed” and ECAS “Complete”.

I understand the certificate can take 2-4 weeks to arrive. However, I wanted to know if they send an acknowledgement email confirming they received the documents I sent after the oath? I didn’t receive any response.

Is it safe to assume that since my application was set as “Closed” that they did receive what I sent and the certificate has been sent?
Thanks

meg511

Apr 17, 2017
Hello,
I wasn’t sure where else to post this inquiry, but since you are already in the passport application stage I thought of doing it here.
I had my oath on September 21, and I emailed the signed oath and pictures of my destroyed PR card the same day.
The next day, I noticed the tracker status changed to “Closed” and ECAS “Complete”.

I understand the certificate can take 2-4 weeks to arrive. However, I wanted to know if they send an acknowledgement email confirming they received the documents I sent after the oath? I didn’t receive any response.

Is it safe to assume that since my application was set as “Closed” that they did receive what I sent and the certificate has been sent?
Thanks
~You’re certificate may be even mailed by now.

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
Hello,

Thanks
They normally don't send acknowledgement. I don't think you need to send photos of the PR card.

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
Hi folks,
May be super trivial questions . In the passport application:
1. Do we need to provide digital signature or we can just print and then sign it ?
2. Can the print be black and white ?
3. Can we do express pick up with travel date "unknown"

Thanks in advance!

Mpvzla

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-10-2017
Hello,

Thanks
I received my certificate yesterday. Exactly 1 week after my ceremony. I’m now preparing my passport application. Are passport offices working on a walk-in basis? Or is it better to mail it? I’m planning to travel the last week of November.

Jago88

Jan 5, 2017
I posted my application from Toronto on August 11th and my credit card was charged on Sept 23rd
I just got my Citizenship Cert returned to me along with my payment receipt and a note to say the passport will be delevered by courier...getting closer now!