Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Passport applied : July 13' 2023 @Service Canada, Calgary.

People there told me an ETA of Aug 18th 2023. (More than 5 weeks). Lets see how it goes.

Greninja

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
This does not answer my question and your post really does not make sense. Is not it the same size, same colour passport ? How can one see the difference from the appearance? and I've never seen Canadian passport pages. I only saw from distance at the gate.
omg even the cover page is different ... new and old look totally different from outside ! google it !

kbi911

Feb 25, 2019
Did anyone apply in Mississauga recently? Do you still get the old version passport?
Yes still old. i applied for urgent passport for all of us as we have travel coming up, so they issued in 2 business days with $50 extra fees.

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Yes still old. i applied for urgent passport for all of us as we have travel coming up, so they issued in 2 business days with $50 extra fees.
Thank you. Do you know until when they still give out the old one? I heard Ottawa already started issuing the new one?

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Hi quick question. My brother applied for passport and chose pickup. His passport is printed but pickup date that was given on the receipt is coming Friday. Can he pick it up by any chance on Monday itself?

BHDtoYVR

Apr 11, 2023
Hi quick question. My brother applied for passport and chose pickup. His passport is printed but pickup date that was given on the receipt is coming Friday. Can he pick it up by any chance on Monday itself?
No. There is literally a note on the tracker stating not to pick it up until the date indicated on his receipt...

Your passport has been printed

Check your receipt for pick-up instructions
Your receipt details the date and location that you should pick-up your passport.
Your passport will not be available before the pick-up date printed on your receipt.

e_ash

Jun 24, 2019
Applied in person from Oshawa office yesterday - I had booked an appt for this location but it was not crowded at all. Walk-in would have taken 20-30 mins max from start to finish. I was done in 20 mins. They also stated I would get it in the mail around mid August though I think it will arrive sooner.