+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport in person timeline

kmip

Feb 11, 2023
If anyone gets a new design passport, please share. I applied in Vancouver. I hope to get a new design passport which I feel is more inclusive.
also curious to see when Vancouver will start issuing the new design. My partner just had his oath ceremony and we're waiting to do the renewal (me) and application (him) until we're sure we'll get the new design

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
I believe the old ones have the queen mentioned while the new ones have the king.
ohhh, you mean the passport ? I understood you're asking citizenship cert. My bad; had couple of drinks my friend. Excuse me.

I haven't received my passport yet; just applied yesterday. It's not even in the system yet. Will keep you posted.

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
how ? you can directly see the difference from the appearance !

This does not answer my question and your post really does not make sense. Is not it the same size, same colour passport ? How can one see the difference from the appearance? and I've never seen Canadian passport pages. I only saw from distance at the gate.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
This does not answer my question and your post really does not make sense. Is not it the same size, same colour passport ? How can one see the difference from the appearance? and I've never seen Canadian passport pages. I only saw from distance at the gate.
Just use your favourite search engine and search for "redesigned Canadian passport" and you will find it. You will probably find photos, the press release, the YouTube video on IRCC's YouTube channel with the press junket, where they are showing it in detail, and then some.

You do know how to use a search engine, do you?

• Haha
Reactions: RandomUser514

WelCanada

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
also curious to see when Vancouver will start issuing the new design. My partner just had his oath ceremony and we're waiting to do the renewal (me) and application (him) until we're sure we'll get the new design
I got my passport on July 11 ( Old version :confused: ) I guess they will issue a new passport after November.

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Just use your favourite search engine and search for "redesigned Canadian passport" and you will find it. You will probably find photos, the press release, the YouTube video on IRCC's YouTube channel with the press junket, where they are showing it in detail, and then some.

You do know how to use a search engine, do you?
My favourite search engine is not live anymore :(