Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS: 14-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR rec'd 04-02-2017
Vancouver
Old design (the one I preferred ;))
Did you make an appointment or walk in? How long is the wait? Any good strategy to share? Thanks!

Reactions: RandomUser514

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Do you guys know if standard pickup date that they given us, will it be earlier than the date?

i mesn i’ve seen many people they’re mail in date is different than actual received date

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Do you guys know if standard pickup date that they given us, will it be earlier than the date?

i mesn i’ve seen many people they’re mail in date is different than actual received date
Even if it's ready you will be able to pick it up only on the pickup date and after.

lila777

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Did anyone do a walk-in for a passport application in Toronto recently? If so, how long was the wait and the experience in general?
I checked passport locations online and they all seem to do walk-ins and urgent pick-up.
Any tips are much appreciated. Thank you!

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Did anyone do a walk-in for a passport application in Toronto recently? If so, how long was the wait and the experience in general?
I checked passport locations online and they all seem to do walk-ins and urgent pick-up.
Any tips are much appreciated. Thank you!

Tips for what ? Well, be nice to people. Drink a lot of water. Chewing gum is not nice. and please use headphone while watching video.
Come on my friend, you got to this point. All you need to go there and wait maybe a little bit and it's done. and also, you can actually find out approximate waiting time here: yes, it shows waiting time! How nice it is, is not it ?

Click above link; type your postal code; click "Find Locations" and then click "Check office details and walk-in wait times New " and then under "Hours of service", you will see wait time.

I hope you can manage to apply your passport.

DSEuro78

Jun 18, 2017
Those who applied via mail. What are/were your timelines? When was the payment taken vs delivery of new passport etc.