+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian passport for child

Kkkaaauuurrr22

Mar 24, 2021
I am applying for my daughter’s passport in Canada but my husband is in India but on the application they need signatures of both the parents- so they told us that they will provide me a code and i will send that code to my husband and he has to book an appointment with Canada Embassy to sign the consent form.

does anyone gone through this process?
Anyone has number for Canada embassy in Chandigarh?
How long this process will take and any idea on what date the appointments are available?

taffi824

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged : 13-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER Received : 08-01-2015
I am applying for my daughter’s passport in Canada but my husband is in India but on the application they need signatures of both the parents- so they told us that they will provide me a code and i will send that code to my husband and he has to book an appointment with Canada Embassy to sign the consent form.

How long this process will take and any idea on what date the appointments are available?
Hi, Kindly share your experience. I'm in the same boat.

Sonalkang18

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017

Hello, i went through similar process. My husband was in india. It just took one day for whole process to complete. He went to embassy on Friday and my son got his passport on Monday. You can book appointment on this website.

https://cts-ca.anzus.solutions/infoschedule?customer=embassyca&wf=appointments&action=schedule&locationId=CHADG

Reactions: taffi824

Sonalkang18

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Reactions: taffi824