+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian passport application - In person at Service Canada Delays

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi All,

I applied for Canadian passport on 26 April in person at service Canada markham location, I am still waiting for passport. I tried to call Service Canada passport office but no reply.....

Anyone applied recently in month of April, can you please share your experience?

can you anyone suggest is there way we can check our application status or any email?

Thanks,

AK

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi All,

I applied for Canadian passport on 26 April in person at service Canada markham location, I am still waiting for passport. I tried to call Service Canada passport office but no reply.....

Anyone applied recently in month of April, can you please share your experience?

can you anyone suggest is there way we can check our application status or any email?

Thanks,

AK
Only way to track down the application is by calling Service Canada or Passport Canada support line.

If you would like you can submit a request to transfer your file to local office and then pay a fee to process your file under express pick-up the only thing for this you would need is a proof of travel (Itinerary or hotel reservation)

Reactions: delray55

MowNneA

Aug 6, 2021
Hi, did you finally get your passport? I applied in Markham as well oh may 13 and informed them that I will be traveling July 1st. They said it would take 5 weeks. Still haven’t received it, can’t get them on phone or via online form.
Can I just go to a paltry office at this point? @navid2014

Hi All,

Thanks,

AK

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi, did you finally get your passport? I applied in Markham as well oh may 13 and informed them that I will be traveling July 1st. They said it would take 5 weeks. Still haven’t received it, can’t get them on phone or via online form.
Can I just go to a paltry office at this point? @navid2014
There is nothing wrong in trying the local Passport office, take your Itinerary with you when visiting in-person.