+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian job search from Nigeria

Timtime

Dec 30, 2018
Hi,
I have a Bachelors Degree in English which i received in the year 2000. I have worked in a bank in various job roles for almost 17 years now. I am now 42 years old. CRS score is dangerously low but i want to give this canadian journey a shot. I am studying to rewrite my IELTS exam and hoping for a better score. my spouse is also evaluating his education with the hope for better scores.

1. Please what chances does my family have at migrating to cananda?

2. How can I reach out to designated employers for the various

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
I have a Bachelors Degree in English which i received in the year 2000. I have worked in a bank in various job roles for almost 17 years now. I am now 42 years old. CRS score is dangerously low but i want to give this canadian journey a shot. I am studying to rewrite my IELTS exam and hoping for a better score. my spouse is also evaluating his education with the hope for better scores.

There's effectively zero chance of securing a job offer before you are PR.

You should focus on obtaining PR status first (without a job offer). If you don't have enough points for Express Entry (you need around 470) - then you will need to look into the PNP programs. Good luck.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi,

Hello, your chance at migrating depends on how much research you're willing to do to understand the Express Entry and Provincial nomination programs.

You can reach potential employers by looking out for and attending Provincial job fairs and information sessions held periodically like these being held by New Brunswick. Go through this link to see if your occupation is listed then register and hope for an invitation to attend and showcase yourself.

https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/recruitment_events.html