+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian job & PR

nagamalla

Jul 16, 2014
What are the chances of getting job and Canadian pr if we do 1 year business course?

Pls recommend me....weather 1 yr course is better or 2 years course for getting job and PR.

Thanks in advance.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
nagamalla said:
What are the chances of getting job and Canadian pr if we do 1 year business course?

Pls recommend me....weather 1 yr course is better or 2 years course for getting job and PR.

Thanks in advance.
2 years course always !! to be on the safe side.

sneha_applyjan15

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hey,

I would recommend that rather than going on the length of the program choose the course that you are interested in.

Even if its a one year course and you find little job prospects you can always enroll yourself in another one year course to complete two years of education.

Please select the university and course very carefully and dont worrey so much about one year/ two year program. :p

inderchanna

May 12, 2013
nagamalla said:

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

To be honest it depends on what province you are going, with what mindset you are coming here, and how hard you are trying to get the job. I had a full time job in my hand before even I finished my 1 year program.

nagamalla

Jul 16, 2014
Thanks a lot for the information guys!

I am planing to do "Information System Business Analysis" program in Saskatchewan which is one year course.

More over, my main target is for a PR and a Job.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inderchanna said:
Hello,

To be honest it depends on what province you are going, with what mindset you are coming here, and how hard you are trying to get the job. I had a full time job in my hand before even I finished my 1 year program.
Which course you are doing? and in which field you got your full-time job?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
nagamalla said:
Thanks a lot for the information guys!

I am planing to do "Information System Business Analysis" program in Saskatchewan which is one year course.

More over, my main target is for a PR and a Job.
If you want PR then you should really do a 2 year course.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
If you want PR then you should really do a 2 year course.
Hi scylla,
Does it constitute a sense to serve a program precisely to get a PR?

nagamalla

Jul 16, 2014
To be frank..I spoke to one of the lawyer in Canada.

He suggested me....to take one year course in which I'm interested ( information system business analysis )

Before 3 months or after course completion, asked me to start a job search in Manitoba or Saskatchewan...so that if I successfully complete my 6 months of full time job, than I can lodge my PR file.

By chance If I fail to search a job in that 3-5 months,I can have a chance to enrol in other course for one more year...so that I can get 3 years work permit.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagamalla said:
To be frank..I spoke to one of the lawyer in Canada.

He suggested me....to take one year course in which I'm interested ( information system business analysis )

Before 3 months or after course completion, asked me to start a job search in Manitoba or Saskatchewan...so that if I successfully complete my 6 months of full time job, than I can lodge my PR file.

By chance If I fail to search a job in that 3-5 months,I can have a chance to enrol in other course for one more year...so that I can get 3 years work permit.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Where you are planning to take that information system business analysis course? If you are not taking that in sask, then for students from other province need 2 years of full time job before they can apply for PR. and for 1 year of course you will get one 1 yr of work permit.

nagamalla

Jul 16, 2014
I am planing this course in Sask. And, if i take one year course then i would get one year work permit.
So that i can go and search for a job { Not a specified job } any thing would be fine,what ever i get for my profile
If i work in Sask OR Manitoba OR Alberta for 6 months, i am eligible to drop my PR file.

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagamalla said:
I am planing this course in Sask. And, if i take one year course then i would get one year work permit.
So that i can go and search for a job { Not a specified job } any thing would be fine,what ever i get for my profile
If i work in Sask OR Manitoba OR Alberta for 6 months, i am eligible to drop my PR file.
Gone are the days of easy PR. It is not that simple what you are saying about SASK unless you are a bright student or have some good networks.
You need to find a job in your relevant field of study in NOC A,B,O. which means skilled jobs or in other words high level jobs.
If it was that easy, i wouldn't be moving out of Saskatchewan.

lakesh6

Mar 22, 2014
I came here for sept 2014 intake but its worse here. There are lot of labor jobs but hard to find any field job. They want Canadian experience if u want to get any job. Only come here if u want to study but if u want pr than go to universities .