+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Immigration

fkkazi

Feb 8, 2021
I am a married lady i have 3 kids age of seven five and 3 year old. i am working as a administrator in a company I want to apply for Canadian immigration.Please gurus can u please help me?
1. Which immigration i should apply ? {like Express entry or skills workers)

2.Is there good and reliable Canadian consultant in Karachi, Pakistan

please help me your feedback is very valuable for me

thanks
FK

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
I am a married lady i have 3 kids age of seven five and 3 year old. i am working as a administrator in a company I want to apply for Canadian immigration.Please gurus can u please help me?
1. Which immigration i should apply ? {like Express entry or skills workers)

2.Is there good and reliable Canadian consultant in Karachi, Pakistan

please help me your feedback is very valuable for me

thanks
FK
1. Federal skilled workers is itself a part of express entry. As per your profile, Federal skilles worker program in express entry is suitable for you.

2. You dont need a consultant at this stage or at any stage in my opinion. This forum is more than enough to help you.

At this stage, I will recommend you following things:
1. Get your highest education evaluated from WES
2. Appear in IELTS and try to achieve a minimum score of 8 in listening and 7 each in reading, wrting and speaking.
3. Ask your husband to get his education evaluated from WES
4. Ask your husband to appear in IELTS
5. Since you are a family of 5, you need to show funds of amount 27315 Canadian Dollars. Make sure such amount is available in your account.

See, presently cutoff for express entry is hovering around 470s for Federal skilled workers. By completing above mentioned steps, you will get to know your score and chances of your immigration.

There is no use of going to an immigration consultant. They will always say you have got a wonderful profile, then they they will charge hefty fees. Thereafter, you will be playing a catching game with them. After paying them, you will still be doing above mentioned steps urself. So, its better to first judge your situation and move ahead thereafter.

More insights can be provided only after knowing your education background, years of work experience and your husband's credentials etc.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Express Entry is the program.
1. Are you eligible for Express Entry. Do you have a minimum score of 67 to apply. You will need your degrees assessed and language tests completed to apply. If you. Are married and your husband will come with you, he needs to do the same.
2. If eligible, you want a score of 468+ based on age, education, language scores and work experience.

Can’t help with consultants.

Rana rajni

Apr 25, 2018
Kindly clear this concept
If I score 7,7,7 ,8 in IELTS plus clb 7 in French how much points I would get

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Kindly clear this concept
If I score 7,7,7 ,8 in IELTS plus clb 7 in French how much points I would get
For what? You also have to take into account your age, education and work experience. If you want your CRS score then Google “CRS”. If you want to see if you are eligible it is under the requirements for EE.

fkkazi

Feb 8, 2021
thank you so much for your response sorry for late reply
Sir i have some issues please help me in that
I am graduate (b.com)

what is WES and how i can evaluated from WES ?

5. Since you are a family of 5, you need to show funds of amount 27315 Canadian Dollars. Make sure such amount is available in your account.
i dont have that much amount so what i will do

please guide me

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
I am graduate (b.com)

please guide me
WES is a credential evaluation organization. IRCC uses WES as one of the organizations to evaluate education and other credentials of foreign nationals. Start here "https://www.wes.org/".

You will have to show funds, there is no other option. If you dont have enough funds you will not be qualified.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am graduate (b.com)

please guide me
WES evaluated your degree to Canadian equivalency. You need the funds or you are not eligible. There is no way around it. So you save the money. The money really is need to settle in Canada because it is expensive for a family of 5 (housing, food).

Sambb

Nov 5, 2020
WES is a credential evaluation organization. IRCC uses WES as one of the organizations to evaluate education and other credentials of foreign nationals. Start here "https://www.wes.org/".

You will have to show funds, there is no other option. If you dont have enough funds you will not be qualified.
If you don't have enough funds according to your family size, the other option is to have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada along with the available funds.

Sambb

Nov 5, 2020
If you don't have enough funds according to your family size, the other option is to have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada along with the available funds.
Make your account at job bank to look for and apply for jobs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Make your account at job bank to look for and apply for jobs.
Without work authorization or really specialized skills, an employer has to get a LMIA and prove no Canadian can do the job. Few go through the process. Then you have to apply for a closed work permit. It costs time and money. Approval can be over a year.