+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Immigration Lost my application now what ?

4everwaiting

Aug 17, 2011
Hello! I am hoping that some one out there could help me. I re-applied for an extension of my student and co-op work permit visa on January and it was filed by January 24th 2011. It is now August 17th 2011 I still haven't got answer to my application which is six months delayed. On August 5th I was called by a gentleman informing that my application had been lost. I need to fax him a copy of my passport, a letter from my school confirming my application and proof that I paid for my application and I was guaranteed a 48 hour turn around due to the excessive delays I had faced. I sent all the information on the 9th of August. Still no answer .....
Due to the delays I had to give up a promising job, my school will not release my tuition till I have my visa , and worst of all I had to cancel my wedding because I can't leave the country till my visa is re-newed and I can re-apply for a multiple entry visa.
Could some please give me so advice I am frustrated and do not know what do. The call centre told me to stop calling because there is nothing they can do for me.
Please help me ! :'(

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
4everwaiting said:
Hello! I am hoping that some one out there could help me. I re-applied for an extension of my student and co-op work permit visa on January and it was filed by January 24th 2011. It is now August 17th 2011 I still haven't got answer to my application which is six months delayed. On August 5th I was called by a gentleman informing that my application had been lost. I need to fax him a copy of my passport, a letter from my school confirming my application and proof that I paid for my application and I was guaranteed a 48 hour turn around due to the excessive delays I had faced. I sent all the information on the 9th of August. Still no answer .....
Due to the delays I had to give up a promising job, my school will not release my tuition till I have my visa , and worst of all I had to cancel my wedding because I can't leave the country till my visa is re-newed and I can re-apply for a multiple entry visa.
Could some please give me so advice I am frustrated and do not know what do. The call centre told me to stop calling because there is nothing they can do for me.
Please help me ! :'(
That is so careless of the Embassy :O. And by the look of it they don't seem bothered even though they know how important those documents were -_-. I'd suggest you knock the embassy in person and ask for answers. You've waited for long enough and it's about time you get your answers. I'm so sorry for you bro. Hope you get it fixed soon.

4everwaiting

Aug 17, 2011
Thanks for the response. I have gone to Canadian Immigration several times in Canada and I have been turned away like a beggar. I have never felt so mistreated. Thank you so much for the message it is nice to hear that someone else thinks they are so careless.

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
4everwaiting said:
Thanks for the response. I have gone to Canadian Immigration several times in Canada and I have been turned away like a beggar. I have never felt so mistreated. Thank you so much for the message it is nice to hear that someone else thinks they are so careless.
But there has got to be other means by which you can relay your message to the CIC :S. How could they be so cruel after being so ignorant and careless? I thought such incidents only occurred in my country and the neighboring ones but I have no words to describe such a behavior from high class officials of a first world country. Totally disappointed!

I really hope you do get your passport and permit back. You'll be in my prayers bro.