+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Family Sponsorship

Triol80t

Sep 6, 2018
Dear All, please I would like to know how to proof that I intend to move to Canada and sponsor my wife and child.

I am living outside Canada and I intend to move, but need time to clear from my home country some assets and other stuff.

Info on this woumd be highly appreciated.

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Congrats again...best you do outland spouse sponsorship but need to indicate that you will move as soon as is granted and show evidence of genuine marriage....better still you move and they join you later.

Triol80t

Sep 6, 2018
Congrats again...best you do outland spouse sponsorship but need to indicate that you will move as soon as is granted and show evidence of genuine marriage....better still you move and they join you later.

Thank you for your reply. I plan to move towards the end of the year and from what I have seen on the timeline, usually 4 months after submitting before they start processing, i might need to confirm that i have moved by then.

As per genie marriage, I assume that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Marriage was 10 years this February and you know the way we do carnival wedding in 9ja, evidence of the day plenty.

The main issue I am considering is the intention to move, this hurdle i dont know how to cross.

I wish they can plug a truth detector so they can determine if I intend to move or playing games.

If you know how to show intend to move, I would appreciate if you state.

Thanks

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
10yrs in legal marriage and still together till date wont require scrutiny...since your plan time frame for relocating is towards the end of this year i advise you begin the outland spouse sponsorship process now by the time you factor in maybe 8/12 months processing time before then you begin to make arrangements for accommodation/school for kids and place of work in canada that indicates that your intent to move when the sponsorship application falls thru....

Triol80t

Sep 6, 2018
10yrs in legal marriage and still together till date wont require scrutiny...since your plan time frame for relocating is towards the end of this year i advise you begin the outland spouse sponsorship process now by the time you factor in maybe 8/12 months processing time before then you begin to make arrangements for accommodation/school for kids and place of work in canada that indicates that your intent to move when the sponsorship application falls thru....
Thanks