+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Express Entry

Sumanthram

Nov 9, 2018
Hi Team
I received ITA on October 29th and I already submitted my application but I did mistake in my application regarding "Immigration history and citizenship" I selected No to the question have you applied before to IRCC?
and i have my PGworkpermit but I didn't enter my UCI number and after submitting my profile i got new UCI number which is different to the current one on my work permit,I uploaded working visa which is having UCI number can someone assist me what i have to do right now??

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Hi Team
I received ITA on October 29th and I already submitted my application but I did mistake in my application regarding "Immigration history and citizenship" I selected No to the question have you applied before to IRCC?
and i have my PGworkpermit but I didn't enter my UCI number and after submitting my profile i got new UCI number which is different to the current one on my work permit,I uploaded working visa which is having UCI number can someone assist me what i have to do right now??
Contact CIC immediately. It could potentially be deemed as misrepresentation which could get you in trouble. Alternatively, you can withdraw your current application and reapply using your existing UCI number.

Sumanthram

Nov 9, 2018
Contact CIC immediately. It could potentially be deemed as misrepresentation which could get you in trouble. Alternatively, you can withdraw your current application and reapply using your existing UCI number.
I did that already and raised case enquiry on my application and uploaded my workpermit and visa and agent told me “”it’s not a big problem u will get two UCI numbers so call us back we will change UCI number to the old one “”