+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Express Entry. Am I eligible? Please help me

Anna0708

May 28, 2020
I am going to apply for Canadian Express Entry. Could you please help me if I am eligible?
One bachelor's degree at Medical Technology back home.
One diploma in Educational Assistant-Special Needs Supports in Canada
One experience working in Canada as a cook.

I am wondering if the Canadian working experience I have doesn't count because it is not matching with the diploma in here. Moreover, Am I eligible to use the bachelor's degree back home to take points in the profile even it is also not matching with the job and the diploma in here.

I hope anyone could help me to know if I am eligible or not. It would be really appreciated.
Have a great day!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I am wondering if the Canadian working experience I have doesn't count because it is not matching with the diploma in here. Moreover, Am I eligible to use the bachelor's degree back home to take points in the profile even it is also not matching with the job and the diploma in here.
Your diploma and job don't need to match unless it's a licensed profession. For example, you can't have an arts degree and claim that you are a doctor. But, if you have an arts degree you can still work as a software developer and get points.

For eligibility use this tool https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Reactions: Anna0708